+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    You are what you are. The Cowboys have been a loser organization for a while now. I put most of it on Jerry Jones.

Romo is a bum too lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    This isn't horseshoes and hand grenades.

Dallas should be 7-1 at this point. Should have won vs Denver, KC and Detroit. Yet, we did not and sit at 4-4. It is what it is, both teams are where they should be ATM. The NYG have not played good enough football to be anywhere close to .500. However, your team worries me the most going forward. If yas beat Oak and GB, then Dallas could be in trouble.

Phil - they are horrible and will not field a healthy QB the rest of the way
    Wash - What do you get when a knee is taken away from RG3? Josh Freeman
    NYG - they may get it together but that schedule does not look easy

Dallas should win this division by default, not the way I want them to win though. It is a sad day when all four teams are still in it after playing like absolute dog crap.

Yeah you should of won, should of is for losers lol you guys suck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    You guys suck worse. How does that make you feel?

If you are going to try and punk me, at least mix in some punctuation.......
    Last edited by tabascocat; 11-02-2013 at 01:21 AM. Reason: add

Frankly, I think Dallas is going to win the next 2 games. They do very well against the Saints for some strange reason, while the Saints crush us!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    You guys suck worse. How does that make you feel?

When was your last supebowl?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    If you are going to try and punk me, at least mix in some punctuation.......

You guys suck

Banned
    When was your last supebowl?
    That doesnt answer my question. How does it feel to suck much worse than Dallas? Face it, you guys are a joke this year

All-Pro
    That doesnt answer my question. How does it feel to suck much worse than Dallas? Face it, you guys are a joke this year
    Yep.. We do stink pretty bad.. But there are lot of Dallas fans more worried about the giants then they are about Philly or skins. There are several threads on here referencing cowboys.com posters talking about it.. Also I and several others have made threads prior to the 2 erect wind breaking down 5 weeks of football for Dallas and NY where Ny had 3 home games, 1 away game and a bye. Dallas had 3 Away games, one Home game and a bye. If Dallas went 1-2 winning there home game vs Minny and losing @ Detroit and @ New Orleans. & if Giants beat Minny at home, Philly Away. Then Oakland and GB at home.. They would come in one game behind Dallas at 4-6 while Dallas would be 5-5. They game would be for a share of first place in 3 weeks at MetLife....

Who would of thought this would be possible two weeks ago.... Cre you and your boys know deep down if any team can climb out of an 0-6 hole and overtake you it would be those crazy giants
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    its ok, this year sucks but when is your last superbowl? Answer the question