+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NEED HELP, VERY URGENT

Buying my tickets to the game now. Its my first Giants game. I'm only 17 and going alone. I am going by transportation, do i need to buy a Port Authority Bus ticket ahead of time or do i go there and pay for a ticket? How does it work?

Also, if you have any tips for me, its my first game and i have no experience going to the Meadowlands and going alone. Any help will be appreciated thank you.

Re: NEED HELP, VERY URGENT

anyone?

being that i'm 18 yrs old myself, i think i can help haha.

great, so ur going to a giants game from the city. you can buy a round trip pass from the attendant before you board the bus. i think it was $20 round trip per person (went with my brother). the bus will drop you off @ parking lot J (timex is to your left, stadium to your right). from there, you can wander round and hang with fellow fans or check out the stadium. gates open approx. 2 hrs (i think) before start time. GET THERE AT LEAST AN HOUR EARLY!! especially if you want those towels. that's pretty much it. have fun, cheer loud. GO GMEN!

BOOM!!!

go early to the game, i went to my first game alone too, i went to Penn Station and then took the train there it took me 15 minutes,bought the tickets at penn station, i suggest you go check out the legacy room . Also eat before, food prices are crazy or go to the park lot i am sure some giant fan will be happy to share some food with you.

You are the best! thank you!

Do you recommend taking the train or bus?

bus is pretty comfy, i would say bus. plus it drops you off in pretty close proximity to the stadium. oh about food.. if you can you could always ask nicely to join some friendly ppl's tailgate, just hand the cook a 20 or something. im sure they wont mind. and yea food is bloody expensive. but save some money for hot chocolate, it will get mighty cold in that stadium (went to the skins game, froze my *** off AND they lost ugh...)

BOOM!!!

[quote user="cken"]bus is pretty comfy, i would say bus. plus it drops you off in pretty close proximity to the stadium. oh about food.. if you can you could always ask nicely to join some friendly ppl's tailgate, just hand the cook a 20 or something. im sure they wont mind. and yea food is bloody expensive. but save some money for hot chocolate, it will get mighty cold in that stadium (went to the skins game, froze my *** off AND they lost ugh...)[/quote]

You're the man.

Just bought my tickets, section 320 row 5...i think thats good for concourse 3

ohh yea get to the gate early. escalators will take a while.. remember to get loud!

BOOM!!!

[quote user="cken"]bus is pretty comfy, i would say bus. plus it drops you off in pretty close proximity to the stadium. oh about food.. if you can you could always ask nicely to join some friendly ppl's tailgate, just hand the cook a 20 or something. im sure they wont mind. and yea food is bloody expensive. but save some money for hot chocolate, it will get mighty cold in that stadium (went to the skins game, froze my *** off AND they lost ugh...)[/quote]

Its going to be in the mid 40's and Sunny.

my bad guys its section 340 row 5... i will get very loud and i also have another question. For the bus, do i have to go to the port authority bus terminal and buy the tickets ahead of time? or do i buy it on my way there. Do they run out of tickets or such?