+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBA- Melo-drama

NBA- Melo-drama

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...e-a-free-agent

Who can blame him? Bargniani ??? Really ???

F'n Nets reloaded, D-Rose is back with a revamped Bench Mob, The Pacers grind it out, the Heat are the Heat...

and we get World Peace and Bargiani ??? what the ****

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

This article is exactly why I cant watch the NBA. I tried, I just cant. And the Knicks? When are fans going to get smart and just not go to games?
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Okay but how can I simply stop rooting for my team that I have rooted for since I was a kid?

I often joke about how the Knicks are like the "cubs" of pro-basketball...

Melo would want to stay if these Knicks were a gritty bunch of defenders, because if they could keep the scores close, who knows?

There have been rumors of him wanting to go West, like to the Lakers or something. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

He is going to the Lakers

Knicks will never win a title as long as James Dolan is involved. Plain and Simple.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

he's just using his leverage. smart on his part.

nets are trash btw

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...e-a-free-agent

Who can blame him? Bargniani ??? Really ???

F'n Nets reloaded, D-Rose is back with a revamped Bench Mob, The Pacers grind it out, the Heat are the Heat...

and we get World Peace and Bargiani ??? what the ****
    What are u talking about? At what point does the Superstar realize hes the superstar and he dosen't look for 9more super stars to be addded to him? Bargniani, Hardaway Jr, Udrich, Chandler, JR Smith, Shumpert, Prigioni, Kenyon Martin, Artest, Felton, STAT, and Melo... Ur telling me that isn't a deep as can be freaking team? Come on man! U can't win with that team, then maybe he should leave for knicks fans sake.

hope our guys will body up on the Oppo, especially down low

AND

I hope w can see consistent high pct. offense by Points in the Paint as supposed to mid- and long-range shooting.
    Live by the sword die by the hatchet...

I really wish i could just stop being a Knicks fan. If we give melo a Max Extension where he makes almost 30 million a year we have 0 chance of winning..U can't build a team when a guy makes half the cap. This guy talks about winning but he won't sacrifice his money to do it like Lebron. If Melo truly wanted to win he would take a deal worth 15-17 a year so we could get him legitimate help.Instead he will whine about the players around him while he makes half the cap. Its a frickin joke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I really wish i could just stop being a Knicks fan. If we give melo a Max Extension where he makes almost 30 million a year we have 0 chance of winning..U can't build a team when a guy makes half the cap. This guy talks about winning but he won't sacrifice his money to do it like Lebron. If Melo truly wanted to win he would take a deal worth 15-17 a year so we could get him legitimate help.Instead he will whine about the players around him while he makes half the cap. Its a frickin joke

Melo is a joke and if the Knicks get rid of him i won't miss him too much, guy can't carry a team and doesn't play 2 way ball