+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

FIRST POST AND ALL IN

What's up my faithful giants fans. Been reading the forums for a couple years now and finally decided it was time to join up and talk about some things.

Been a giants fan since 1991. I have never EVER been this emotionally invested in a football season than I am right now. I've been reading these forums all season long agreeing on some things and disagreeing on others. I think we need to be quite frank here however. With all the talk about Tuck, Fewell, injuries, Coughlin's future, Eli, the secondary, lack of leadership, Spags, etc. Please don't forget how lucky we are to have such a great organization to root for. The IMPORTANT thing is, is we have a team that is all in emotionally, physically, and mentally. The players by now KNOW their place on this team and know their role.

We have Eli, we have a great head coach, we have star receivers, we have guys who are HUNGRY for another super bowl whether you like it or not.

So this being said, as far as I'm concerned: the only teams left playing football in the NFL are all 0-0 right now. I feel like this might be a magical playoff run for us. So let's be loud and proud. Let's get to this game Sunday and cheer our hearts out. Wish I could go but I'm unfortunately unable to. Go Giants. Big Blue Pride.

Veteran

Re: FIRST POST AND ALL IN

+1 and welcome.
    WIN GIANTS!! WIN IT ALL!!

Veteran

Welcome home [B]

[quote user="bleedblueVA"]What's up my faithful giants fans. Been reading the forums for a couple years now and finally decided it was time to join up and talk about some things.

Been a giants fan since 1991. I have never EVER been this emotionally invested in a football season than I am right now. I've been reading these forums all season long agreeing on some things and disagreeing on others. I think we need to be quite frank here however. With all the talk about Tuck, Fewell, injuries, Coughlin's future, Eli, the secondary, lack of leadership, Spags, etc. Please don't forget how lucky we are to have such a great organization to root for. The IMPORTANT thing is, is we have a team that is all in emotionally, physically, and mentally. The players by now KNOW their place on this team and know their role.

We have Eli, we have a great head coach, we have star receivers, we have guys who are HUNGRY for another super bowl whether you like it or not.

So this being said, as far as I'm concerned: the only teams left playing football in the NFL are all 0-0 right now. I feel like this might be a magical playoff run for us. So let's be loud and proud. Let's get to this game Sunday and cheer our hearts out. Wish I could go but I'm unfortunately unable to. Go Giants. Big Blue Pride.[/quote]

Really? That naive?? Eli sucks. Our coach sucks. Our WR's suck. They guy's aren't hungry. We're doomed.
    .....just joshing. I'm unable to post in "sarcastic red" type. I love your enthusiasm, welcome aboard!! I agree, it's a GREAT organization, I couldn't be happier with everything we have, but to me the jury is still out on Fewell (he produces in the playoff I will heartily welcome him back). We should all be proud now to be Big Blue Fans. ALL IN!
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Veteran

Welcome... great first post....

What part of VA?

Grab a cold one and find a seat.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Veteran

welcome noob!!! get ready for a wild ride on these boards!!

Veteran

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"][quote user="bleedblueVA"]What's up my faithful giants fans. Been reading the forums for a couple years now and finally decided it was time to join up and talk about some things. Been a giants fan since 1991. I have never EVER been this emotionally invested in a football season than I am right now. I've been reading these forums all season long agreeing on some things and disagreeing on others. I think we need to be quite frank here however. With all the talk about Tuck, Fewell, injuries, Coughlin's future, Eli, the secondary, lack of leadership, Spags, etc. Please don't forget how lucky we are to have such a great organization to root for. The IMPORTANT thing is, is we have a team that is all in emotionally, physically, and mentally. The players by now KNOW their place on this team and know their role. We have Eli, we have a great head coach, we have star receivers, we have guys who are HUNGRY for another super bowl whether you like it or not. So this being said, as far as I'm concerned: the only teams left playing football in the NFL are all 0-0 right now. I feel like this might be a magical playoff run for us. So let's be loud and proud. Let's get to this game Sunday and cheer our hearts out. Wish I could go but I'm unfortunately unable to. Go Giants. Big Blue Pride.[/quote] Really? That naive?? Eli sucks. Our coach sucks. Our WR's suck. They guy's aren't hungry. We're doomed. .....just joshing. I'm unable to post in "sarcastic red" type. I love your enthusiasm, welcome aboard!! I agree, it's a GREAT organization, I couldn't be happier with everything we have, but to me the jury is still out on Fewell (he produces in the playoff I will heartily welcome him back). We should all be proud now to be Big Blue Fans. ALL IN![/quote]

You're welcome. You can do it too. If you are using Internet Explorer just click the compatibility button (torn paper icon thing next to where the web address is) and you will be able to do red font, smilies and other formatting.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Awsome Post!!! AndI thoughtI was alone on the emotionally invested train. My heart has scars and patches from this and past season (not 07') yet is pounding as strong as ever... I also live in VA left Brooklyn in 82' but I'm heading to the game this w/e. We have a super following here in VA and I'm proud to fly the color Blue everywhere I go!

All In!!!

"You can't tell which way the train went by just looking at the tracks"

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"][quote user="bleedblueVA"]What's up my faithful giants fans. Been reading the forums for a couple years now and finally decided it was time to join up and talk about some things. Been a giants fan since 1991. I have never EVER been this emotionally invested in a football season than I am right now. I've been reading these forums all season long agreeing on some things and disagreeing on others. I think we need to be quite frank here however. With all the talk about Tuck, Fewell, injuries, Coughlin's future, Eli, the secondary, lack of leadership, Spags, etc. Please don't forget how lucky we are to have such a great organization to root for. The IMPORTANT thing is, is we have a team that is all in emotionally, physically, and mentally. The players by now KNOW their place on this team and know their role. We have Eli, we have a great head coach, we have star receivers, we have guys who are HUNGRY for another super bowl whether you like it or not. So this being said, as far as I'm concerned: the only teams left playing football in the NFL are all 0-0 right now. I feel like this might be a magical playoff run for us. So let's be loud and proud. Let's get to this game Sunday and cheer our hearts out. Wish I could go but I'm unfortunately unable to. Go Giants. Big Blue Pride.[/quote] Really? That naive?? Eli sucks. Our coach sucks. Our WR's suck. They guy's aren't hungry. We're doomed. .....just joshing. I'm unable to post in "sarcastic red" type. I love your enthusiasm, welcome aboard!! I agree, it's a GREAT organization, I couldn't be happier with everything we have, but to me the jury is still out on Fewell (he produces in the playoff I will heartily welcome him back). We should all be proud now to be Big Blue Fans. ALL IN![/quote]

You're welcome. You can do it too. If you are using Internet Explorer just click the compatibility button (torn paper icon thing next to where the web address is) and you will be able to do red font, smilies and other formatting.

[/quote]

****ing formatting - look at this ****!!!! I never knew what thattorn paper icon thing was. Thanks.