+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

watching manziel this weekend

I realized this kid is one of the most confident and decisive players I have seen....I love eli and always will but whomever gets this manziel kid is gonna be instantly real good.

This kid is the clear cut number 1.....maybe Bridgewater 2.....clowney is a clown

Manziel is Tebow 2. Looks really good running up against defenses of scrub bottom of the barrel SEC teams and then the FCS teams, but when faced with a real NFL caliber defense, it paints another picture.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan4lyfee View Post
    Manziel is Tebow 2. Looks really good running up against defenses of scrub bottom of the barrel SEC teams and then the FCS teams, but when faced with a real NFL caliber defense, it paints another picture.
    Agreed 100%. Plus he is a punk wouldn't want him on this team.

Eli will bounce back and have a couple more good seasons, even after this **** show he's been putting on. Especially after we change OC (and our offense as a result). I'd rather trade back early, and failing that, grab Clowney or Barr who would actually improve our team.

I bet Manziel's career in the NFL will end before Eli's....

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    Agreed 100%. Plus he is a punk wouldn't want him on this team.
    Why's he a punk? Because he drinks and parties like every other college kid on the weekends? Ok, what a terrible person he is.

All-Pro
    He also ran up the score on Alabama. Are they scrubs? Most of their defense will probably play on Sunday. Not arguing he is an NFL QB, but he does play well in college against the best teams. So did Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by JSpin View Post
    Why's he a punk? Because he drinks and parties like every other college kid on the weekends? Ok, what a terrible person he is.
    Because he disrespects his coach. His league. His teammates. Opposing teams players.

Anyway in terms of his on the field stuff I feel like most of what makes him successful won't work in the nfl. He's not going to run the corner on nfl DEs and LBs

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Because he disrespects his coach. His league. His teammates. Opposing teams players.

Anyway in terms of his on the field stuff I feel like most of what makes him successful won't work in the nfl. He's not going to run the corner on nfl DEs and LBs
    Same reason why many teams passed on Burfict yet his issues were MUCH worse. He looked pretty good last year just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan4lyfee View Post
    That may be the most ignorant comment I heard in a while, and I am not a huge Manziel fan. Are you calling Alabama's defense a "scrub bottom of the barrel SEC defese"? Wow.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by JSpin View Post
    Same reason why many teams passed on Burfict yet his issues were MUCH worse. He looked pretty good last year just saying.
    I would have never touched Burfict. Still wouldn't despite how he played last year.