+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kinda disapointed in not beable to get on a waiting list.

Kinda disapointed in not beable to get on a waiting list.

I called today about season ticket General seating. They told me they do not have a waiting list nor do they have any seats open to buy. But yet every time I go to a game I have to pay 2 times the amount of the ticket price cuz a season ticket holder decided to resell there tickets. If your not going to the games why be a season ticket holder other then to make it a investment option should not be allowed. This really pisses me off as a Giants fan when i always have to pay a ******ed amount for a ticket and others are pay face value and not going. How can one call them selves fans when they do not even go? If anyone has any info on general season tickets for sell plz help me out.

Go to the PLS Marketplace and buy a pair of PSL's for the upper tier. You can get a pair for under $2,500. There are other PSL's selling below face in other areas, so why would you want to pay more from the Giants directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Blue View Post
    Go to the PLS Marketplace and buy a pair of PSL's for the upper tier. You can get a pair for under $2,500. There are other PSL's selling below face in other areas, so why would you want to pay more from the Giants directly.

Thank you so much Jet, I do not understand why they couldn't direct me to this web site.

I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    I called today about season ticket General seating. They told me they do not have a waiting list nor do they have any seats open to buy. But yet every time I go to a game I have to pay 2 times the amount of the ticket price cuz a season ticket holder decided to resell there tickets. If your not going to the games why be a season ticket holder other then to make it a investment option should not be allowed. This really pisses me off as a Giants fan when i always have to pay a ******ed amount for a ticket and others are pay face value and not going. How can one call them selves fans when they do not even go? If anyone has any info on general season tickets for sell plz help me out.
    If you got season tickets in General Seating would you go to every game? What would you do with the tickets that you weren't using?

Even at face value, tickets are expensive. I have a feeling a lot of season ticket holders sell a game or two to help out with paying for the whole season....especially to help pay for those sham pre-season games.....

If I could afford season tickets, I wouldn't miss a game. No matter what.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

+ Reply to Thread