Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Dont take loss seriously Giant fans

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]karma baby, cannot wait! Dont forget to come back then ginger!
    [/quote]
    You mean like the Karma whe you said Brees was overrated. hhaaaaaaaaaahhaaa
    But i'm not trash talkin son, I think the giants are good team and found out the Siants are better.
    Yall need to reread this becuase you are just getting angry becuase your team lost.

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    But i'm not trash talkin son, I think the giants are good team and found out the Siants are better.
    Yall need to reread this becuase you are just getting angry becuase your team lost.
    [/quote]

Yes........that Karma exactly. If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***. However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners.

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    [/quote].....O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..... At least till he shows up when it counts, like the playoffs.... Btw where was he in the playoffs last two years?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Yes........that Karma exactly. If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***. However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners.

[/quote]

You giant fans do it all the time . So yall hush up now. I can bump several threads about the saints being a pretender and how Eli was better than Brees, it was not one poster and you know it. your whole fan base got ****y.

All-Pro

[quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points.* They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it.* Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote] Thank you. Our players should be payed after all they've won an SB and made the playoffs 4 years in a row. They understand its a long season. If your team ever manages to get there then they will know its not over at 5 games.
    Sometimes a hot team plays a team on an off day and things happen.
    Pity this game only counts as 1/16 of the regular season, huh?

[/quote]
    [/quote]

And you came here just to tell people that they're still angry...

Cool Thanks a bunch. We got the memo.

If you don't have any other business to take care of here, you should move along, and do so now. We'll be just fine. The concern is touching and very appreciated

I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

All-Pro

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points.* They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it.* Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    You mean like the Karma whe you said Brees was overrated.* hhaaaaaaaaaahhaaa
    [/quote]

Yes........that Karma exactly.* If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***.* However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners.*

[/quote]

You giant fans do it all the time .* So yall hush up now.* I can bump several threads about the saints being a pretender and how Eli was better than Brees, it was not one poster and you know it. your whole fan base got ****y.
    [/quote] At least you manage to avoid sounding ****y, arrogant or patronizing......speaks well of you.

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    [/quote].....O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..... At least till he shows up when it counts, like the playoffs.... Btw where was he in the playoffs last two years?
    [/quote]

You only believe in karma when it works in your favor i reckon. hahaaaahaaaa I will go and watch the giants eagles playoff game from last season.

[/quote]
    [/quote]

"Yall" need to leave already.....its 1 game man...are you serious??...I know you Saints fans are all excited and everything but dont come here and act like we need cheering up....6 games man, relax....Weve been here before...We justwon a Superbowl after starting 0-2....Getting blown out by the Packers AT HOME, by the Vikings AT HOME and losing to the undefeated patriots AT HOME...only to beat those same Packers in their house and we all know what happened in the Superbowl....just go away man...well be fine...Trust me....Paybacks a *****!!

[quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points.* They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it.* Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]

I was laughing like the D players. Its just one of those games, we will rebound.