Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Dont take loss seriously Giant fans

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]karma baby, cannot wait! Dont forget to come back then ginger!
    [/quote]
    You mean like the Karma whe you said Brees was overrated. hhaaaaaaaaaahhaaa
    But i'm not trash talkin son, I think the giants are good team and found out the Siants are better.
    Yall need to reread this becuase you are just getting angry becuase your team lost.
    [/quote]

Yes........that Karma exactly. If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***. However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners.
    [/quote]Sry F but it has nothing to do with Karma when you have important pieces on your sideline. Ross = no dockery or maybe Brown, Brown & dock did the most dmg, lets not 4get that boley was brought into the fold to handle those athletic RB/TE he wasnt in.

Either way he played great, had nothing to do w/karma but injuries unless you want to say that the karma of injuries occured from earlier on.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    But i'm not trash talkin son, I think the giants are good team and found out the Siants are better.
    Yall need to reread this becuase you are just getting angry becuase your team lost.
    [/quote]

Yes........that Karma exactly. If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***. However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,

Karma is a *****, and she HATES ****y winners.

[/quote]Sry F but it has nothing to do with Karma when you have important pieces on your sideline. Ross = no dockery or maybe Brown, Brown & dock did the most dmg, lets not 4get that boley was brought into the fold to handle those athletic RB/TE he wasnt in.

Either way he played great, had nothing to do w/karma but injuries unless you want to say that the karma of injuries occured from earlier on.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

And you came here just to tell people that they're still angry...

Cool Thanks a bunch. We got the memo.

If you don't have any other business to take care of here, you should move along, and do so now. We'll be just fine. The concern is touching and very appreciated

[/quote]
    Your fans turned it into this nonesense. The thread is to make them understand the players do not care if the they lose a game ,so do not get all upset about it is all. Now for 2 weeks I heared the talk about the giants being the better team, and now you want me to run along?

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points.* They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it.* Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    You mean like the Karma whe you said Brees was overrated.* hhaaaaaaaaaahhaaa
    [/quote].....O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..........O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D..... At least till he shows up when it counts, like the playoffs.... Btw where was he in the playoffs last two years?
    [/quote]

You only believe in karma when it works in your favor i reckon. hahaaaahaaaa* I will go and watch the giants eagles playoff game from last season.
    [/quote]are you dumb or stupid?

Saying a guy is over rated till he shows up in a big spot like a PLAYOFF GAME or a Super bowl, this is not giving him bad karma, its a FACT. I personally like Brees and think he got the shaft from the Chargers, but to say he is the bomb based on just the regular season is not only silly but stupid. If he does it for over a decade like Marino and brought his team to a SB to lose then i could possibly see a different POV.

Hoping someone gets injured, doing something that can hurt another person, or trying to rub something in towards another is KARMA.

Please go back to school Son, cause you have no clue about what you are talking about.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

All-Pro

childish attempt to rub salt in a wound. Low class loser.

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points.* They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it.* Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Cool* Thanks a bunch. We got the memo.

If you don't have any other business to take care of here, you should move along, and do so now. We'll be just fine. The concern is touching and very appreciated

[/quote]
    Your fans turned it into this nonesense. The thread is to make them understand the players do not care if the they lose a game ,so do not get all upset about it is all.** Now for 2 weeks I heared the talk about the giants being the better team, and now you want me to run along?
    [/quote]You were the better team on Sunday Grats, we will see who is the best team at the end (IMO Giants)
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="Bluedude2"]childish attempt to rub salt in a wound. Low class loser.[/quote]

yall showed so much class the last few weeks concerning this game. haaaaaahaaaaaaaa

man i tell you ,yall just like to give it , but man you cant talk even someone being around, never mind trash talking.

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Your fans turned it into this nonesense. The thread is to make them understand the players do not care if the they lose a game ,so do not get all upset about it is all. Now for 2 weeks I heared the talk about the giants being the better team, and now you want me to run along?
    [/quote]

You dont seem to understand...The Saints were the "better team" in Week 6....We know from last year being the "best team" in the regular season means nothing....So do the Patriots the year before...You're 5-0...So are a few other teams in the league...Are you all going to win it all??? haha...enjoy it while you can Saints fan, just don't go to the Giants message board and act like were crying about it...Weve been here before

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Yes, because the game is over, the Giants took some serious lumps, and most of us have most definitely moved on to the upcoming Cardinals game. We're New Yorkers...we've been through a whole lot worse, just as you have in your own city. It is indeed just a football game, and none of it means a thing in the grand scheme of things. Coming here to tell fans not to be upset is totally pointless, and the motive is very transparent. So some Giants fans were gloating...so what? The Giants got destroyed, and that was punishment enough to those that were gloating. Congrats to the Saints. The game is over, some people are still upset over it, and you have no further business here if you're looking for some sort of an apology. If you want to stick around to talk some football, feel free, but last week's game is last week's news.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="QuazyGiant"]

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points.* They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it.* Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Cool* Thanks a bunch. We got the memo.

[/quote]
    Your fans turned it into this nonesense. The thread is to make them understand the players do not care if the they lose a game ,so do not get all upset about it is all.** Now for 2 weeks I heared the talk about the giants being the better team, and now you want me to run along?
    [/quote]

You dont seem to understand...The Saints were the "better team" in Week 6....We know* from last year being the "best team" in the regular season means nothing....So do the Patriots the year before...You're 5-0...So are a few other teams in the league...Are you all going to win it all??? haha...enjoy it while you can Saints fan, just don't go to the Giants message board and act like were crying about it...Weve been here before

[/quote]The problem he has besides child like tendencies (unless he is one), is that the Saint fans are not use to winning. So for them its like a SB.

We are lucky to know what type of team, coach, and FO we have, so we know it will be fixed, so i can handle a loss better then i have in years prior, and as you mentioned its only a week 6 game at most it could impact home field, its all about the playoffs and SB.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul