+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aqib Talib

how much are Webster and Rolle costing us as compared to their actual output.
    2 of the biggest money pits on this team.
    and they both stink worse than an above ground Florida landfill.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    That's why I hope we trade back for draft picks. Would rather have a bunch of rookies on rookie contracts that at least are young and eager to prove themselves as NFL material than washed up vets. Also it would hopefully signify to Coughlin that running an overly complicated system isn't going to fly anymore...
    Problem is this coaching staff won't play the young guys.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post

Maybe the young guys suck

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    how much are Webster and Rolle costing us as compared to their actual output.
    2 of the biggest money pits on this team.
    and they both stink worse than an above ground Florida landfill.
    Webster is costing us like $3m this year. In the couple games he's played this season, he hasn't played too poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    Which is something that has been disproven time and time again.

BB has a good amount of tread on him already, he played a few years in canada.

his age and physical playing style might be factors in the seahawks moving on from him.

Quote Originally Posted by amukamerica View Post
    BB has a good amount of tread on him already, he played a few years in canada.

his age and physical playing style might be factors in the seahawks moving on from him.
    Not really. They just have a **** load of players that are due contracts in the next two seasons, including Sherman next year who is likely to ask for Revis money... Not to mention Russell Wilson can renegotiate his contract after next season, too. Actually, I think nearly their entire secondary is up for contracts within the next two seasons.

Also, if Browner's age and wear and tear are a concern, that should lower his price tag/length of contract. Could work in our favor if we chose to pursue him.

No thanks he has ton of legal problems. Like he pistol whipped someone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    No thanks he has ton of legal problems. Like he pistol whipped someone.

So? guy can still play ball, screw his legal problems. new england is holding him down

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    So? guy can still play ball, screw his legal problems. new england is holding him down
    You want you children to become fans of players like Vick and Talib, dog killers and losers that carry guns? I would rather be on an 0-16 team. Or go after players that are good AND not morally bankrupt.