+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Chance at Jameis Winston in a Few Years?

Any Chance at Jameis Winston in a Few Years?

Eli will be around 35, maybe 36 by the time he goes into the draft. If he keeps this up, any chance that maybe, just maybe, we can trade up to draft Winston? I'm predicting we'll be a winning team by that point again.

If you're predicting a winning team, then they would potentially have to give up a large sum just to trade up. Though Winston is still young, and so many things can happen until then.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    If you're predicting a winning team, then they would potentially have to give up a large sum just to trade up. Though Winston is still young, and so many things can happen until then.
    Well, realistically, I'm not expecting a 12-4 team, probably our traditional 9-7 team. We would have to give up too much anyways, even if it was in the top 5

at the rate Winstons going and the direction the league seems to be going he would certainly be a #1 if not #1 overall pick. he already looks like the future of the nfl.

i would love to have him in Big Blue but i doubt we could afford him. as the other posters said and i agree, we have to give up too much to get him.

Ryan Nassib does not approve this thread

Jameis will be the #1 pick in 2015's NFL draft.

He does see a bit ****y though. Lets see how he deals with his success, because Manziel didnt fair so well with it IMO.

5trive for Fiv5

i must admit that he already impresses me more than anyone else in the College ranks right now.
    and only a freshman with half a season under his belt.
    and , even though he is very confident ... i wouldn't call it kocky....
    Death Valley is just as loud as Arrowhead or Seattle ...maybe even louder ...
    he didn't seem to be adversely affected by it in the least.
    he sort of seems to have that Brett Favre "football is fun" attitude ..... without all the pics.

yeah , i like him a lot.....
    and 3 cheers for the 'Noles..... it's been a long time since they've been relevant.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Banned
    You cant be serious this franchise will NEVER EVER draft or sign a black Qb, so forget it...

Quote Originally Posted by rotoman View Post
    You cant be serious this franchise will NEVER EVER draft or sign a black Qb, so forget it...
    What the hell?

MUCH better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What the hell?
    Never

+ Reply to Thread