+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Chance at Jameis Winston in a Few Years?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Andre Woodson in 2008.

The Giants will never draft a QB who they deem doesn't have the potential to read NFL defenses or is a run first type as opposed to dealing majority of their damage from inside a pocket.
    Thank you, I was going to say him. The ignorance of that statement is insane. Jerry Reese is racist against black QBs? lol

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    Cant argue with some people...
    Truer words have never been spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by rotoman View Post
    Or name a backup or 3rd string, or practice player
    Ryan Perilloux

Banned
    This started when someone said Giants will never ever draft a black QB? lol what the hell? What a joke that is man

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Thank you, I was going to say him. The ignorance of that statement is insane. Jerry Reese is racist against black QBs? lol
    Never said reese was i was statingthe obivious, so keep wishing becaue it aint happening

Banned
    Never said reese was i was statingthe obivious, so keep wishing becaue it aint happening

Who cares what color they are? As long as they can win screw it!

Superbowl Champion Anthony Wright says sup rototroll
    Last edited by bansaw; 10-20-2013 at 03:37 PM.

bye

You cant be serious this franchise will NEVER EVER draft or sign a black Qb, so forget it...
    very ignorant statement, this aint the 60's dude, our GM is Black so if he feels that QB (Regardless of his damn color) has the potential to be a Star I am sure Reese will have no problem drafting that QB

Do your homework and learn about these kids instead of just going by COLOR, Teddy Bridgewater, Jameis Winston, these are very smart kids, they are not your typical "THUGS" (as some see most young black men sadly) playing QB these are great kids who are mature beyond their years

Teddy Bridgewater is a very smart QB and read defenses better than most in College Football Right Now which is why he is considered the #1 QB in the 2014 NFL Draft by most

Times are changing, if your still racist and you have a problem with Black QB's...well you might as well stop watching NFL Football because it is a lot more coming regardless if you like them or not
    Last edited by Sicko; 10-20-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    very ignorant statement, this aint the 60's dude, our GM is Black so if he feels that QB (Regardless of his damn color) has the potential to be a Star I am sure Reese will have no problem drafting that QB

Do your homework and learn about these kids instead of just going by COLOR, Teddy Bridgewater, Jameis Winston, these are very smart kids, they are not your typical "THUGS" (as some see most young black men sadly) playing QB these are great kids who are mature beyond their years

Teddy Bridgewater is a very smart QB and read defenses better than most in College Football Right Now which is why he is considered the #1 QB in the 2014 NFL Draft by most

Times are changing, if your still racist and you have a problem with Black QB's...well you might as well stop watching NFL Football because it is a lot more coming regardless if you like them or not
    I promise you they wouldn't....so u can stop dreaming

+ Reply to Thread