+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marcus Mariota yet again!

Marcus Mariota yet again!

Unbelievable! He is 23-32 327yrd 2td 0int / 8rush 67yrd 1td in a rout of Wash St. This kids the real deal! He has everything, size, speed, poise, youth, instincts...etc I don't know how you pass on this kid if Clowney isn't on the board?

I am very jealous, the game isn't on in my area. I will have to catch it on replay. I am getting some highlights from espn, but they are just fueling my desire to see more rather than satisfying my belief that MM is just damn good.

He can throw on the move with the best of em also. Very accurate on the move, indeed.

That guy was right, you ARE just baiting me!

No way possible you can pass on him. Even if Clowney is on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    He can throw on the move with the best of em also. Very accurate on the move, indeed.
    You see your boy Lynch broke the FBS rushing record for QBs today? 316 yards rushing I think it was.

I like Mariota , very impressive athletticaly but he isnt very polished mechanically, he reminds me a little of Kaepernick coming out. I dont like how he doesnt drive the football. He has a flat footed release it could lead to a serious arm injury

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I am very jealous, the game isn't on in my area. I will have to catch it on replay. I am getting some highlights from espn, but they are just fueling my desire to see more rather than satisfying my belief that MM is just damn good.
    We will have it on Draftbreakdown in a day or 2

That guy was right, you ARE just baiting me!
    Draw picture of me with a stick and a carrot hanging..lol

You see your boy Lynch broke the FBS rushing record for QBs today? 316 yards rushing I think it was.
    Ya, i'm still recovering from my No.Illinois perdiction to beat FSU last yr in the big bowl..lol But ya, Lynch is very exciting as was Chandler Harrnish...

How about Jeremey Gallon?

+ Reply to Thread