+ Reply to Thread

I want Philly to burn in hell for eternity...

I actually give that wretched hive of a city a chance to actually do something decent for me by violating my personal "No Eagles" rule and starting Nick Foles. And that soulless hellhole decides to pull this **** on me.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

I started the bum as well because Kaep is terrible and Foles had a dream matchup. Thank god I have Megatron and Forte or else I would not have a chance this week. I hope I can maintain my 13 pt lead

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I started the bum as well because Kaep is terrible and Foles had a dream matchup. Thank god I have Megatron and Forte or else I would not have a chance this week. I hope I can maintain my 13 pt lead
    The other guys that played for me so far are Doug Martin, and Harry Douglas. Douglas has filled in quite nicely spelling the injured Julio, but Martin left the game in the 2nd quarter with injury.

That must be the punishment for the sin I have committed by starting an Eagle...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The other guys that played for me so far are Doug Martin, and Harry Douglas. Douglas has filled in quite nicely spelling the injured Julio, but Martin left the game in the 2nd quarter with injury.

That must be the punishment for the sin I have committed by starting an Eagle...
    I have a curse on my QB's I swear haha. I cannot get any production out of them. Douglas played much better than I would have thought. I was thinking he would get maybe 10-12 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I have a curse on my QB's I swear haha. I cannot get any production out of them. Douglas played much better than I would have thought. I was thinking he would get maybe 10-12 pts.
    I had russel wilson on my bench but I thought he was going nowhere compared to the dream matchup that Foles had.

At least I have the consolation that Eli isn't the worst starting QB in the division anymore though...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I had russel wilson on my bench but I thought he was going nowhere compared to the dream matchup that Foles had.

At least I have the consolation that Eli isn't the worst starting QB in the division anymore though...
    Of course the week I play him he plays like a ****ing bum haha

Kaep with 15 pts before half.... Of course when he sits for me he plays well