+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Need a kicker for Colts bye week

    My kicker is Adam Vinatieri... need to get someone to cover this week.

    A couple of options:
    Alex Henery (PHI) vs NYG
    Ryan Succop (KC) vs CLE
    Mike Nugent (CIN) vs NYJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  2. #2
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,020
    Is Janikowski available?

  3. #3
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,773
    I had Henry for a 2 weeks and he put up 20 and then he didn't do much the 2nd week. I would have to check the matchups. I need a TE for gates. Rudolph is the best projection wise but I do not want to touch anyone from MINN bc their O is a joke

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  4. #4
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,020
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I had Henry for a 2 weeks and he put up 20 and then he didn't do much the 2nd week. I would have to check the matchups. I need a TE for gates. Rudolph is the best projection wise but I do not want to touch anyone from MINN bc their O is a joke
    Rob Housler?

  5. #5
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,773
    I was thinking Housler, Cumberland, or Charles Clay. Not really sure who to go with haha

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  6. #6
    I like Henry vs the Giants out of that list..

  7. #7
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,020
    Charles Clay.

  8. #8
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Charles Clay.
    haha right when I typed that I realized that Clay actually got picked up last week. Some guy has 3 TE's in my league... I don't get it haha

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I was thinking Housler, Cumberland, or Charles Clay. Not really sure who to go with haha
    I picked up clay in one of my leagues 3 weeks ago, he has been working out great.

  10. #10
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,020
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    haha right when I typed that I realized that Clay actually got picked up last week. Some guy has 3 TE's in my league... I don't get it haha
    I'm in a 10 team league with like 22 man rosters. There is someone with 7 TEs...ridiculous.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts