+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

congrats to Rex&Gino

For doing the damn thing without a Elite Qb and getting the best out of your players

Banned
    Good game, watched it with my dad who is a jets fan. At least one NY team is winning now, my rangers and giants sure as hell aren't.

Beast of a defense once again.

Banned
    Certainly a better brand of football than the Ginats are capable of putting out right now.

That's what having a competent offensive line will do for you. Reese, take notes...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    That's what having a competent offensive line will do for you. Reese, take notes...
    No, Reese has nothing to say or do . . . deaf, dumb and blind

Banned

yep, an Oline does alot

Veteran
    Silly me, I read this topic as Congrats to Rex & "Gyno".

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    yep, an Oline does alot
    Thanks to an OL, the Jets have turned the likes of Bilal Powell and Chris Ivory into a top-shelf RB group. Having that OL also gives them the ability to play a rookie Geno Smith toe-to-toe against Tom Brady, or hell, take Sanchez to two AFC title games.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Banned
    Thanks to an OL, the Jets have turned the likes of Bilal Powell and Chris Ivory into a top-shelf RB group. Having that OL also gives them the ability to play a rookie Geno Smith toe-to-toe against Tom Brady, or hell, take Sanchez to two AFC title games.

I agree, Powell and Ivory look great out there and i'm surprised how tough their running game is this year. A top 5 defense with a good running game and can throw the ball can do damage