+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suh

Banned

Suh

What is it with this guy? Does he play dirty on purpose or something? Seems like everytime you read about him its a fine.

And why is that coach guy from the wwe doing football on espn??

I watched a ton of him when he was at Nebraska and there was non of these antics that I saw ever. I am not sure what happened to the guy honestly. Maybe he just gets super angry playing and does stupid ****.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

All-Pro
    What did he do now?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by n420p69 View Post
    What did he do now?

Another fine

Suh seems to have a few screws loose upstairs like James Harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    What is it with this guy? Does he play dirty on purpose or something? Seems like everytime you read about him its a fine.

And why is that coach guy from the wwe doing football on espn??
    He has been on ESPN for years now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    He has been on ESPN for years now

I guess i really haven't watched ESPN then lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I watched a ton of him when he was at Nebraska and there was non of these antics that I saw ever. I am not sure what happened to the guy honestly. Maybe he just gets super angry playing and does stupid ****.
    Yeah he was on a great defense with Amukamura there. From what I could tell, Suh was a 'high character' type guy coming into the league.

I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt once he had his first few incidents in the NFL-- citing the guy just plays with old school aggression.

The guy is just a dirty player. I don't think he's thinking "I'm going to go out and hurt someone today", I think he just loses his cool way too easily. My guess? He was a dominant player in college and was never frustrated like he is now that he's going up against NFL lineman.

At first I thought he just loses his cool too fast and reacts. But now I'm convinced he's a dirty player who's looking to hurt people.

Quote Originally Posted by dakotajoe View Post
    Suh seems to have a few screws loose upstairs like James Harrison.

Harrison was considered a potential future hall of famer until they started changing the rules about head blows. I'm not defending him, just saying that our perception of players is relative. Most of his fines were for helmet to helmet hits during plays. In 2006, Harrison was not considered dirty at all. He was just considered a "hard player. " The rule changes changed all that.

Suh, on the other hand, has received a lot of his fines for his post play antics. I am not sure he would have ever been considered a "hard player" but just a dirty 1.

+ Reply to Thread