Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if........

All-Pro

What if........

during the Dallas game:

They dont recover the Jacobs fumble

They dont recover the muffed punt

Ware doesnt get the offsides on a fumble recovery

I am not bashing the Giants with this thread I am mearly pointing out that the Giants were sloppy with the holding onto the ball. THEY CANNOT DO THAT THIS SUNDAY.....

Protect ball all the time every play.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Re: What if........

[quote user="GameTime"]

during the Dallas game:

I am not bashing the Giants with this thread I am mearly pointing out that the Giants were sloppy with the holding onto the ball. THEY CANNOT DO THAT THIS SUNDAY.....

*Protect ball all the time every play.

[/quote]

were in the playoff's and your 5 week negative streak is still going... what if goff and t2 dont get hurt what if tuck was 100% all year what if we didnt have 1,000 people on ir. what if WE START GETTING AMPED FOR THIS GAME.
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

All-Pro

[quote user="ryan12"][quote user="GameTime"]

during the Dallas game:

Protect ball all the time every play.

[/quote] were in the playoff's and your 5 week negative streak is still going... what if goff and t2 dont get hurt what if tuck was 100% all year what if we didnt have 1,000 people on ir. what if WE START GETTING AMPED FOR THIS GAME.[/quote]

my 5 week negative streak?? Me?....really?........I dont think so skippy...

Like I said it wasnt to point out the negatives is was just to point out that this cannot happen on Sunday. Injuries are quite different then coughing up the rock......

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="ryan12"][quote user="GameTime"]

during the Dallas game:

*Protect ball all the time every play.

[/quote] were in the playoff's and your 5 week negative streak is still going... what if goff and t2 dont get hurt what if tuck was 100% all year what if we didnt have 1,000 people on ir. what if WE START GETTING AMPED FOR THIS GAME.[/quote]

my 5 week negative streak?? Me?....really?........I dont think so skippy...

Like I said it wasnt to point out the negatives is was just to point out that this cannot happen on Sunday. Injuries are quite different then coughing up the rock......

[/quote]

You're right.

I'll be totally fine with losing in the playoffs if we lose while playing mistake free football. Now, I believe this team can win a super bowl, but I also believe we are already overachieving at this point.

I will just be extremely upset if we beat ourselves again. We all know what we are capable of, both bad and good.

What if the Cowboys don't recover the 3-4 balls they put on the ground?...There were several fumbles that were recovered by the team that lost them in this game....sometimes it is better to be lucky than good....Of course holding onto the football is the best approach but this is football and the ball takes funny bounces.That one play it seemed like 6 people had a shot for it and Eli ends up with it.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

All-Pro

[quote user="fansince69"]What if the Cowboys don't recover the 3-4 balls they put on the ground?...There were several fumbles that were recovered by the team that lost them in this game....sometimes it is better to be lucky than good....Of course holding onto the football is the best approach but this is football and the ball takes funny bounces.That one play it seemed like 6 people had a shot for it and Eli ends up with it.
    [/quote]

not talking about the Cowboys. I want the Giants D to cause turnovers and I want the Giants offense to take care of the ball.....thats all.

The Giants have been pretty good about not turning the ball over this season. The cold rain definitely played it's part in the cowboy game, therefor I'm not concerned.

#80 get well soon...

Starter

[quote user="Giant stuck in Texas"]The Giants have been pretty good about not turning the ball over this season. The cold rain definitely played it's part in the cowboy game, therefor I'm not concerned.
    [/quote]

I agree. Fumbles haven't been a big problem for us this year; it seems like this game was an exception not the rule

[quote user="Giant stuck in Texas"]The Giants have been pretty good about not turning the ball over this season. The cold rain definitely played it's part in the cowboy game, therefor I'm not concerned.
    [/quote]The Giants could be facing the same weather this Sunday.

Ball security is always a concern, and in the playoffs, every concern is amped up the nth degree.

my beer drinking team has a football problem

All-Pro

[quote user="poppa smurph"]

[/quote]The Giants could be facing the same weather this Sunday.

Ball security is always a concern, and in the playoffs, every concern is amped up the nth degree.

[/quote]

I hear now its not going to rain. Mid 40s and sunny....