+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My starting roster post-draft:

My starting roster post-draft:

QB: Aaron Rodgers - collarbone
    RB: Doug Martin - (edit: not IR, but out for a long time with shoulder injury)
    RB: Shane Vereen - IR
    WR: Julio Jones - IR
    WR: Reggie Wayne - IR
    Flex/RB: Andre Brown - IR
    TE: Jermichael Finley - IR

Traded Aaron Rodgers to get both Wilsons to boost my RB. Now David is injured too.

EDIT: Rodgers hurt now too...
    Also, I checked my draft, and I noticed that I completely forgot that I drafted Ahmad Bradshaw too... holy crap I can't catch a break...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 11-05-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    QB: Aaron Rodgers
    RB: Doug Martin - IR
    TE: Jermichael Finley (neck, possibly IR)

Traded Aaron Rodgers to get both Wilsons to boost my RB. Now David is injured too.
    Holy ****.. Finley I am pretty sure is getting better so that could be a little bit of a positive...

I need Hakeem to get me 13.2pts to get me the win. Think it is possible with shaky running game we probably will display today?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Toad i bet your undefeated right?? Lol that some bad luck

Ouch man. That's some rotten luck.

Lol your team officially sucks

****, and you started Nick Foles as well, didn't you. He's concussed.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Holy ****.. Finley I am pretty sure is getting better so that could be a little bit of a positive...

I need Hakeem to get me 13.2pts to get me the win. Think it is possible with shaky running game we probably will display today?
    I need Rueben Randle to get 3 touchdowns to win this week. Yeah, like that's going to happen.

At least I have Knowshon as a FA (although in light of other things I sent out a trade offer for AJ Green and Fred Jackson) and I still have Heath Miller to plug in at TE.Also Harry Douglas did great in relief of Julio, and I'm hoping Mike James can recoup some of Martin's value...

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Toad i bet your undefeated right?? Lol that some bad luck
    No, but I was 5-1 going into this week...

Here's what my week 7 roster will look like if my Knowshon trade doesn't go through:

QB Russel Wilson
    WR Rueben Randle
    WR Harry Douglas
    WR/Flex Anquan Boldin
    RB Knowshon Moreno
    RB Chris Ivory (just picked him up and dropped Bilal powell based on touches vs NE.)
    TE Heath Miller

Not the crappiest team in the world, but not great either...

UPDATE: even though I traded him, Rodgers is hurt now too... that means that now, the only man I've drafted in the top 10 rounds that ISN'T injured is... Eli Manning. Who I dropped after week 5.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 11-05-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    QB: Aaron Rodgers - collarbone
    RB: Doug Martin - (edit: not IR, but out for a long time with shoulder injury)
    TE: Jermichael Finley - IR

EDIT: Rodgers hurt now too...
    Also, I checked my draft, and I noticed that I completely forgot that I drafted Ahmad Bradshaw too... holy crap I can't catch a break...

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMN

U UNLUCKY, FO SHO LOL

i thought I was unlucky when i had 8 players on bye in week 8 lol. forced to drop gates, got graham (texans) though via pickup

who u got now? I had a similar issue last year but got saved with good waiver wire pickups. got booted in the first round *after my team scored 143, opponent scored 148.

whos on fa/waivers?

+ Reply to Thread