+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    UPDATE: even though I traded him, Rodgers is hurt now too... that means that now, the only man I've drafted in the top 10 rounds that ISN'T injured is... Eli Manning. Who I dropped after week 5.

ELI gonna blow up this week. get em back

dude, whoever u draft next year, shoot me that roster

IM DEFINITELY NOT DRAFTING ANY OF THEM LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    ELI gonna blow up this week. get em back
    I traded rodgers for wilson and wilson back in week 4. While one wilson is on ir, the other is balling hard, has harvin back, and has a matchup with minnesota this week lol

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I traded rodgers for wilson and wilson back in week 4. While one wilson is on ir, the other is balling hard, has harvin back, and has a matchup with minnesota this week lol
    I posted that when I wasnt paying attention to ur qb. all i read was, u lost rodgers, dropped eli and I was like, crap, go get hm back

had i payed attention, i wouldnt tell u to start him over wilson

with that said, go pick up eli lol, no seriously! SOmeone might pick him up and use him.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    I posted that when I wasnt paying attention to ur qb. all i read was, u lost rodgers, dropped eli and I was like, crap, go get hm back

had i payed attention, i wouldnt tell u to start him over wilson

with that said, go pick up eli lol, no seriously! SOmeone might pick him up and use him.
    The guy who I traded Rodgers to did after Rodgers got hurt lol...

Sad thing is though, even though d wilson didn't get any value due to injury, straight up r wilson for rodgers turned out well for me lol...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message