+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WFAN's Carton

Bench Player

WFAN's Carton

I love when Carton picks against the Giants!!!! Reminds me of '07. Typical Jet Fan!!! Let us fly under the radar the whole way!!!

Re: WFAN's Carton

Guy's the biggest ****** I've met. Anyone who calls, he interrupts them like no tomorrow

How does this guy have a job!? His voice and personality is so damn annoying!!

Bench Player

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Guy's the biggest ****** I've met. Anyone who calls, he interrupts them like no tomorrow[/quote]

Bugs the crap out of me when is making stupid noises as Boomer is trying to speak. Very hard to find a good sports station in this area. Hate Fat-sessa (aka Mike Francesa) and Micheal Kay is starting to get on my nerves too!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="Sundown"]How does this guy have a job!? His voice and personality is so damn annoying!![/quote]

Because it stirs people like you up by things he says. He creates a buzz by being such a ******. For example, there is a Carton thread made here almost daily to talk about how much he sucks. But guess what, thats what he gets paid to do, to get you to talk about him.

He Did pick the Giants to beat the Jets by 2 Touchdowns though

[quote user="Badawg1964"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Guy's the biggest ****** I've met. Anyone who calls, he interrupts them like no tomorrow[/quote]

Bugs the crap out of me when is making stupid noises as Boomer is trying to speak.* Very hard to find a good sports station in this area.* Hate Fat-sessa (aka Mike Francesa) and Micheal Kay is starting to get on my nerves too!!!
    [/quote]I liked the Florida line up when I lived down there. Sid Rosenberg and the guy on ESPN Dan Lebatard

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]He Did pick the Giants to beat the Jets by 2 Touchdowns though[/quote]Cause everytime he picks the Giants to win by double digits we get our wahzoo's handed to us on a silver plattter.

Thats why when he picked us by double digits before Christmas Eve, I was thinking what a bastage
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Badawg1964"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Guy's the biggest ****** I've met. Anyone who calls, he interrupts them like no tomorrow[/quote]

Bugs the crap out of me when is making stupid noises as Boomer is trying to speak. Very hard to find a good sports station in this area. Hate Fat-sessa (aka Mike Francesa) and Micheal Kay is starting to get on my nerves too!!!
    [/quote]I liked the Florida line up when I lived down there. Sid Rosenberg and the guy on ESPN Dan Lebatard[/quote]LeBatard is hysterical, I love it when he steps in for one of the guys on PTI
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

BRING BACK MAX KELLERMAN!!!!!

He was the last GIANTS FAN on the air that I can think of... Everyone else on NY Sports talk is a Jets fan or being 'painfully objective'