+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So if we did have a top 3 pick in the draft.....

So if we did have a top 3 pick in the draft.....

Would you guys prefer we sit where we are and have to fork over a lot of cash to whoever we pick in the first round..... or trade back and get more picks to fill more holes and do away with this bpa bs..... ol, lb, cb, rb in that order for me....your thoughts gents?

trade back with the rams for one of their 1st rounders so they can go in and get a QB high to replace bradford, draft jake matthews and CJ mosley, now hows that move ya.

Top 3?? Clowney, i'm not moving on that. All the talk about work ethic and bad attitude is cause he donest want to get hurt becuase he knows he is gonna be a top 3 pick. If you knew that you wouldnt want to take a chance with your future becuase of injury either.

With the new rookie payscale, it isn't that big of a deal any more.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Top 3?? Clowney, i'm not moving on that. All the talk about work ethic and bad attitude is cause he donest want to get hurt becuase he knows he is gonna be a top 3 pick. If you knew that you wouldnt want to take a chance with your future becuase of injury either.
    So, when he is sitting there a year or 2 into his contract, is he going to take off until his contract year so he doesnt get hurt?
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

i was in love with clwoney prior to this season not putting up the same numbers and seems to be falling to the injury bug... I say move back get 2-4 exrt

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    So, when he is sitting there a year or 2 into his contract, is he going to take off until his contract year so he doesnt get hurt?
    I think comparing that to what he is doing in college making nothing is a lot different.

If the Giants have an opportunity to draft Clowney I think they should pull the trigger. If not, why not see if one of these teams who needs a QB would be willing to deal? If they could get two first rounders next year it would be hard to pass up. Get help at two positions, the one thing the Giants have plenty of is position needs.

I think comparing that to what he is doing in college making nothing is a lot different.
    Why? Players in the NFL do that all the time. It's about getting the next big payday.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Clowney or Matthews.. followed by Barr

+ Reply to Thread