+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what happens with our Defensive End situation if we draft Clowney

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Tuck is a free agent after this year and his performance over the last 3 season doe snot warrant resigning him.
    Tuck hasn't been great but I think he deserves a little better than to be called 'doe snot'.

Quote Originally Posted by RugDaniels View Post
    Tuck hasn't been great but I think he deserves a little better than to be called 'doe snot'.
    lol

I'd imagine we'd cut ties with Tuck and/or Kiwi and go with a Clowney, JPP, One of tuck or kiwi, and Moore at End.. It would be the most upside at the DE positon then i've ever seen with the giants. I think of OSI and Tuck coming up with Strahan, when i think of Clowney, JPP, Moore, and one of Tuck or Kiwi..

In that scenario, I would cut kiwi. ^

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'd imagine we'd cut ties with Tuck and/or Kiwi and go with a Clowney, JPP, One of tuck or kiwi, and Moore at End.. It would be the most upside at the DE positon then i've ever seen with the giants. I think of OSI and Tuck coming up with Strahan, when i think of Clowney, JPP, Moore, and one of Tuck or Kiwi..
    I would think 1 of them would be gone 2 although I'm not sure Kiwi is cuttable.The only thing is if those guys are both on the roster and Coughlin is still here u know Moore and Clowney would get buried on the bench

And that is exactly why this should be Coughlins last yr, unless we make a miracle postseason run. Its just not right, in a sport your shelf life is short anyways, to make guys wait 1,2 and 3yrs before giving em a fair shake. If you got a JPP, Moore, and Clowney 3some at DE, you play them! And if its tought to cut Kiwi, then we must say goodbye to Tuck. We simply can't bring both back, as we must go in another direction, assuming we get Clowney, like in this case. Of course this all changes if we ignore the positon.

+ Reply to Thread