Closed Thread

Thread: Purified Freedeom of Speech

Bench Player

Purified Freedeom of Speech

Twice this board has deleted my posts. No crudity, No saying anything bad about Giants, Just not in line with what this country considers patriotic. I guess, in other words, speaking the truth,. No wonder this country is in the toilet. Have a nice day, Just realize, you are living in a filtered, edited world,

Re: Purified Freedeom of Speech

1) they probably got moved to the rivals section

b) and the first amendment has no bearing on what you can or cant post an a privately owned message board

thirdly) what the eff do you mean by purified?

[quote user="doctorj2u"]Twice this board has deleted my posts. No crudity, No saying anything bad about Giants, Just not in line with what this country considers patriotic. I guess, in other words, speaking the truth,. No wonder this country is in the toilet. Have a nice day, Just realize, you are living in a filtered, edited world,[/quote]

Were they political?

It's only "the illusion" of freedom. [:P]

[quote user="romohater"]It's only "the illusion" of freedom. [:P][/quote]

We're living in a birdcage man!!!!, radio waves are secretly planting thoughts in our heads and controlling our every move!!!!

Put it this way, id rather have my posts deleted than have my hands cut off.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

[quote user="doctorj2u"]Twice this board has deleted my posts. No crudity, No saying anything bad about Giants, Just not in line with what this country considers patriotic. I guess, in other words, speaking the truth,. No wonder this country is in the toilet. Have a nice day, Just realize, you are living in a filtered, edited world,[/quote]What's crudity?

Your comments are/were political in nature, and we don't allow anything political or religious in nature on our forums

Closed Thread