+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HOW ABOUT THIS?

The Empire State Building to Light Up GIANTS' colors

The Empire State Building will honor the New York Giants and cheer hometown Big Blue on as they head into the NFC Wild Card game against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday by shining its world famous tower lights in Giants blue from Friday, January 6 to Sunday, January 8.

TEJake Ballardwill “flip the switch” and light the world-famous icon’s tower lights Giants’ blue to wish Big Blue good luck in their game against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday!

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...b-28beb10fd3b2
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: HOW ABOUT THIS?

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]The Empire State Building to Light Up GIANTS' colors

The Empire State Building will honor the New York Giants and cheer hometown Big Blue on as they head into the NFC Wild Card game against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday by shining its world famous tower lights in Giants blue from Friday, January 6 to Sunday, January 8.

TE*Jake Ballard*will “flip the switch” and light the world-famous icon’s tower lights Giants’ blue to wish Big Blue good luck in their game against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday!

[/quote]Blue is much better than green.

TEJake Ballardwill “flip the switch” and light the world-famous icon’s tower lights Giants’ blue to wish Big Blue good luck in their game against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday!

[/quote]

Finally, back to that point again. I remember being in a cab on the FDR last year a couple of days before the AFC Championship game and the Empire State Building was green. Almost lost my dinner.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]The Empire State Building to Light Up GIANTS' colors

[/quote]Blue is much better than green.[/quote]

I hated when they did green...all it did was remind of me jets/eagles...ugh

Seen this earlier on facebook, this is great. Show N.Y who runs this city in football!

[/quote]

awesome......love it....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

That's awesome. I have always loved the Big Apple and it's sky line. Adding my love for the Giants in and that would be a great sight.

If anyone happens to snap a good picture of it I'd love it if you could post it here so that I may see.

I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

Hope to see some good pics!
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Bench Player

We are ALL IN.
    LETS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMEN 2012

Veteran

Folks may not know this but they have been doing this for a long time. If the Giants are home and win, the Empire State Building is either Blue, Blue and White or Blue and Red. They do the same thing for the Jets as well with green or green and white. When the Jets played the Giants the building was blue, greenwhite and red for just that night then they switched back to the Christmas and Hanukkahcolors which they kept up during the weekdays during and leading up to those holidays. The colors are the same for those holidays but the combination is different (Green Red and Blue White). They switched the red with the white and put the blue with the red for the Jets-Giants game.I live just across the river in the Edgewater area which gives me a continuous view of the Empire StateBuildingand have picked up on this since I moved into the area in 2005. They have done this for quite some time.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35