+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Draft Aj Mccaron thread

  1. #1

    Draft Aj Mccaron thread

    I am sold on him,he is gona be the next Eli Manning. Poised in big games and never does anything foolish. Great long ball, and very well coached. I think it's time to pull the trigger on him in this years draft,he is the real deal.

  2. #2
    He is the guy that makes Alabama run.You have to look closely when you watch them play.

  3. #3
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,008
    Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    I am sold on him,he is gona be the next Eli Manning. Poised in big games and never does anything foolish. Great long ball, and very well coached. I think it's time to pull the trigger on him in this years draft,he is the real deal.
    I want to pull the trigger on:


    Guards that can push the line forward.
    A solid, durable center.
    An OLB that can crash the line on a blitz.


    QB is so far down the list, it's not even funny.....and Reese already signed Nassib, who according to legend was a 1st round talent.

    If anything, the Giants need to relook their left tackle position. Beatty was getting owned on the bull rush.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,443
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I want to pull the trigger on:


    Guards that can push the line forward.
    A solid, durable center.
    An OLB that can crash the line on a blitz.

    QB is so far down the list, it's not even funny.....and Reese already signed Nassib, who according to legend was a 1st round talent.
    Oh and Clowney pls.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

  5. #5
    I agree with this. He won't be the first QB drafted maybe 4th or so we can grab him and let him learn under Eli
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  6. #6
    If you want a young qb that will never ever lose the game,draft him.He is schooled on making no mistakes, while also have an accurate deep ball and being able to make line audibles. I am sold on him. As far as the Alabama vs Texas a/m game...he outplayed freaken Manziel. Are people just ignoring this kid?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    I am sold on him,he is gona be the next Eli Manning. Poised in big games and never does anything foolish. Great long ball, and very well coached. I think it's time to pull the trigger on him in this years draft,he is the real deal.

    Good joke dude, no way we take him with our first pick, I will bet whatever u want on that.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    If you want a young qb that will never ever lose the game,draft him.He is schooled on making no mistakes, while also have an accurate deep ball and being able to made line audibles. I am sold on him.
    Ya with the best defense in college behind him every single year he has played.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,436
    I like McCarron better than Nassib that's for sure. But I don't see McCarron ever being as good as Eli. AJ is a game manager who doesn't have the guts or cerebral knowledge that Eli has. McCarron would be a good backup in the NFL IMO. Maybe he could be a starter for the Browns or Jags but not an improvement over what we have now.

    Aaron Murray falls into the same category as AJ does for me. I just see them both being average players at the next level.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts