+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    He has at least 5 more years left in him IMO (barring injuries).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I didn't say he was better. I said he was better in some aspects. It dosen't mean he won't lack in arm strength and being able to go downfield with enough zip on his balls to the degree of not even being able to make it in the pros. But his plus's, are hes deadly accurate and extremely smart with the football..

what makes him better? his skills in college? you say a college player is better than a 2 time superbowl qb at anything and it just sounds dumb. i doubt this mancrush for mccaron ends when he plays in the nfl and gets taken to school. college is way different than the nfl and makes players look better than they are

ELI should be the last on the list? Hes gonna be 33yrs old next yr, and is on pace for 40plus picks..lol Its not bashing, its called not being sentimental about players and getting prepared for the future..

I'm bashing em, because i think QB should be in our thought process. Wow, i'm just a basher.(sarcasm)
    Its not that Im totally against replacing Eli im just not doing it with McCaron I dont think he is a high level NFL starter. I see him as a back up in the NFL. At best middle of the road I dont want middle of the road QB

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Its not that Im totally against replacing Eli im just not doing it with McCaron I dont think he is a high level NFL starter. I see him as a back up in the NFL. At best middle of the road I dont want middle of the road QB
    I understand. Its all good! Not everyone is gonna think McCarron is gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    what makes him better? his skills in college? you say a college player is better than a 2 time superbowl qb at anything and it just sounds dumb. i doubt this mancrush for mccaron ends when he plays in the nfl and gets taken to school. college is way different than the nfl and makes players look better than they are
    What are you 2yrs old? Mancrush??lol Don't you have a weebles thread you can go 2?

I understand. Its all good! Not everyone is gonna think McCarron is gonna be good.
    Now u say Mariota im listening

Banned
    What are you 2yrs old? Mancrush??lol Don't you have a weebles thread you can go 2?

Answer the question clown

I don't answer children. You learn to be respectful like the rest of us on these draft threads, and maybe i will. But people who say other peoples opinions are dumb and they have mancrushs on players just because they like a player, is immature. If you wanna talk football without little insults, then im all for it.

When it comes to talking college football I think the majority on here know he isn't a clown, that would be you in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Now u say Mariota im listening
    Funny that we agree on everything here so far. I've been really impressed with Marcus. I think he's going to be the second player taken in the draft. He's smart, focused, and mature. Not to mention he seems to get better every week. He's a guy I can see testing well during the process and not just physically but in the mental. I think a lot of coaches are going to be impressed with him.

I see a similar case to 2012 where a team will may trade up to 2nd overall to get him like we saw with RG3.