+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

John Connor vs. Hynoski

Which one of these two guys is on the roster next season? Connor has proven his worth as a lead blocker and has surprisingly good hands. Hynoski is a fan favorite and brings much of the same qualities. Who do you guys see making the roster next season?

I think Connor, if he remains healthy and Hynoski doesn't.

so far connor has been impressive, and he's worked with lesser quality parts that hyno has.

but its not really fair. hyno was dam solid 2012. id like to give him a shot once healthy. however, connor certainly cant be dismissed and he has the year to earn a job.

I loved Connor when he was at Kentucky. He was a weapon who could be more utilized as he showed last night. I'm all for Connor keeping the job..

Well it's certainly laid the ground for an interesting open competition. Either that or maybe we could end up trading one to a team that uses fullbacks during the offseason. Maybe Baltimore... Leach might be awesome but he's also getting up there...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

I don't believe either will be under contract at the end of the season to make a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    I don't believe either will be under contract at the end of the season to make a trade.
    Conner signed a 2 year deal.

Banned
    Find away to keep both

Banned
    both

Quote Originally Posted by rotoman View Post
    Find away to keep both
    I don't think we have ever kept two fullbacks. This will make for great camp competition next year
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

This team can't afford to spend two roster spots on fullbacks. To me it's least injury prone.