+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

TE Adrien Robinson....what's his problem again?

How do u get hurt if you're NEVER on the field? wth does Reese be thinking? does he not know that if healthy Coughlin Still Wouldn't play him because he's raw and Coughlin is old and dont have time to babysit, its been 2 years now why waste ANOTHER pick, why not just trade the pick away to a team that could actually benefit from it

espn.go.com/blog/new-york-giants/post/_/id/30112/giants-injury-report-webster-still-down

Ingrown toenail.

He has a foot injury. They originally feared it was a lis franc, but it wasn't. He's had a couple set backs on the occasions he's returned to practice.

Quote Originally Posted by rotoman View Post
    How do u get hurt if you're NEVER on the field? wth does Reese be thinking? does he not know that if healthy Coughlin Still Wouldn't play him because he's raw and Coughlin is old and dont have time to babysit, its been 2 years now why waste ANOTHER pick, why not just trade the pick away to a team that could actually benefit from it
    So players can only get hurt in games? Any practice injury is a fake injury?

We seem to have reached a new level now
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post

You should follow your own advise in your sig.

My mind is tapping me on the shoulder so to speak with one particular game, during fassels last season where we had more players on the bench then we did playing.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

He's the JPP of the injured list. This is getting old really fast. Robinson has to get his butt on the field soon. If he can't stay healthy in practice, what's going to happen when he actually plays in a game?

I think the biggest problem is that Reese blew a 4th round pick on a bum.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

He got toe jam football

I dont see how they get hurt in non contact practices personally... No wonder the players get hurt in games... Thats the only time the see contact and the other guy is trying to take their heads off..
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.