+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: we was fed lobster and steak on a garbage can lid last night and.....

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    697

    we was fed lobster and steak on a garbage can lid last night and.....

    We're supposed to enjoy it, have you guys been watching this team over the years? You mean to tell me backing into the playoffs then going on a run is what its all about or going 8-8 or 9-7 year in and year out and not making the post sesson at all is ok? Or YEARS of playing down to bad teams is fine, or having a Qb with a zombie like personality is cool, or a coaching staff who allows a defense to dictate to them rather than imposing there will and setting the tone, or giving these stupidaz contracts to someone like Baas or Beatty was smart, meanwhile they want me to pay $10 for hot chocolate or highaz PSA's plus parking plus money for seats to see ''this''..((this is madness you maniacs)) until the culture and climate changes this team will always be the laughing stock of the NFL
    Last edited by rotoman; 10-22-2013 at 09:03 AM.

  2. #2
    All-Pro bansaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,904
    Stake

  3. #3
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,181
    Quote Originally Posted by bansaw View Post
    Stake
    Lol

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,181
    Quote Originally Posted by bansaw View Post
    Stake
    Lol

  5. #5
    To quote Forrest Gump, "I'm not a smart man".

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    697
    Yup my bad

  7. #7
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,974
    Quote Originally Posted by rotoman View Post
    We're supposed to enjoy it, have you guys been watching this team over the years? You mean to tell me backing into the playoffs then going on a run is what its all about or going 8-8 or 9-7 year in and year out and not making the post sesson at all is ok? Or YEARS of playing down to bad teams is fine, or having a Qb with a zombie like personality is cool, or a coaching staff who allows a defense to dictate to them rather than imposing there will and setting the tone, or giving these stupidaz contracts to someone like Baas or Beatty was smart, meanwhile they want me to pay $10 for hot chocolate or highaz PSA's plus parking plus money for seats to see ''this''..((this is madness you maniacs)) until the culture and climate changes this team will always be the laughing stock of the NFL
    you are an idiot.......no ifs ands or buts about it.
    Your negative diatribe is as wothless as any of your comments. You cry like a little spoiled brat.
    You suck as a fan.....GFYS
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    you are an idiot.......no ifs ands or buts about it.
    Your negative diatribe is as wothless as any of your comments. You cry like a little spoiled brat.
    You suck as a fan.....GFYS
    No fckb0y ive spent good money with this organization in the last 30 years I have a right as a customer to complain, my 2 cents goes to players salaries

  9. #9
    All-Pro bansaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,904
    he's got some swampland he'll sell you too

  10. #10
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,974
    Quote Originally Posted by rotoman View Post
    No fckb0y ive spent good money with this organization in the last 30 years I have a right as a customer to complain, my 2 cents goes to players salaries
    compalining is one thing acting like an ******* is another. And you are the latter. All teams go through bad times and while it sucks it happnes.
    BTW....most of what you say is allbased on hindsight which is always 20/20...

    you are a joke
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts