+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: we was fed lobster and steak on a garbage can lid last night and.....

Banned
    Every year is a bad time,, they constantly put out subpar talent, like this year the F.O.says this is the best team theyve seen in a long time so FOH. With your delusional self and be happy for 1-6 record after 2 months clown

Quote Originally Posted by rotoman View Post
    Every year is a bad time,, they constantly put out subpar talent, like this year the F.O.says this is the best team theyve seen in a long time so FOH. With your delusional self and be happy for 1-6 record after 2 months clown
    Didnt say I was happy. I did say it sucks didnt I....
    I just dont whine like a baby about it....
    There are ways to voice your opnion and your way is just annoying and unproductive.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Missing playoffs again... Seeing how bad this offense is... Most fans will just live in the past and brag about the 2 Super Bowls... This team with this staff over the years has been average... I want the team to be successful now & in the future, something to talk about now & later on, but i'm not seeing it... I'm going to continue to root for this team, I just hope to see staff changes... I would call out players, but its wrong to bash certain players... Keeping it real isn't always the best medicine around here...
    Last edited by NYGhtmare; 10-23-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Banned
    I agree with GameTime

Quote Originally Posted by NYGhtmare View Post
    Missing playoffs again... Seeing how bad this offense is... Most fans will just live in the past and brag about the 2 Super Bowls... This team with this staff over the years has been average... I want the team to be successful now & in the future, something to talk about now & later on, but i'm not seeing it... I'm going to continue to root for this team, I just hope to see staff changes... I would call out players, but its wrong bash certain players... Keeping it real isn't always the best medicine around here...
    see...now that is a good post. You show you are annoyed, as any fan would be, but you do it without being a jerk off like some others on here.
    Of course we are all bummed for the team and that it needs changes. But the season gets played eiither way and like you I will continue to root for my team...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

We're supposed to enjoy it, have you guys been watching this team over the years? You mean to tell me backing into the playoffs then going on a run is what its all about or going 8-8 or 9-7 year in and year out and not making the post sesson at all is ok? Or YEARS of playing down to bad teams is fine, or having a Qb with a zombie like personality is cool, or a coaching staff who allows a defense to dictate to them rather than imposing there will and setting the tone, or giving these stupidaz contracts to someone like Baas or Beatty was smart, meanwhile they want me to pay $10 for hot chocolate or highaz PSA's plus parking plus money for seats to see ''this''..((this is madness you maniacs)) until the culture and climate changes this team will always be the laughing stock of the NFL
    not a bad post at all. i understand some of the points here. were we supposed to be impressed and now think the giants are good??? its more of a good but lets wait and see approach, because that game should not have been that hard.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

We're supposed to enjoy it, have you guys been watching this team over the years? You mean to tell me backing into the playoffs then going on a run is what its all about or going 8-8 or 9-7 year in and year out and not making the post sesson at all is ok? Or YEARS of playing down to bad teams is fine, or having a Qb with a zombie like personality is cool, or a coaching staff who allows a defense to dictate to them rather than imposing there will and setting the tone, or giving these stupidaz contracts to someone like Baas or Beatty was smart, meanwhile they want me to pay $10 for hot chocolate or highaz PSA's plus parking plus money for seats to see ''this''..((this is madness you maniacs)) until the culture and climate changes this team will always be the laughing stock of the NFL

You had some legitimacy until you went with laughing stock. Nice try though.

The argument has validity with the exception of the last statement. We've won 2 SB in the last 7 years. You and many posters on this board have expected greatness out of a core of players that just simply are/were not great. The 2 SB wins leads to these expectations now, but the reality is we were not expected to win the SB either year. We have only had one year in the past 7 years that we were truly dominant (2008). In the salary cap era I think this is about as good as it gets.
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

Veteran
    I agree with OP. Reese, Coughlin and company continue to make 2007 and 2011 look like flukes.

Banned
    What I meant about laughing stock is, even if we started 6-0 or 7-0 the rest of the league wouldn't respect THAT because they know these clowns would normally start fast then shtt the bed towards the end, what other team has this bipolar nonsense every year if it aint that its a million injuries same doctors same training staff same goofy injuries same thing year in and year out...same type of players PROJECTS Marvin Austin's a (wasted pick) Jernigan (why is he here again) im so sick of looking at the side lines and seeing players on the roster "JUST BECAUSE" at least give Jernigan a package like a bubble screen...BUT YOU CANT BECAUSE ELI CANT STICK THAT TYPE OF THROW, but he sure can chuck&duck it with the best, the short game is nonexistent take the big plays away because they cant play short ball, the league knows the route trees, there's constant confusion between Elite and his wideouts...again this is the time of year where they start to fizzle out anyways 8th week? Heading into November? So as now they're gonna win 3 out of the next 5 because this is their normal trend historically anyways

+ Reply to Thread