+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiffy Jeff View Post
    I hope you get cancer *******.
    JJ....thats ****ing loud Bro....
    I call the guy names and am harsh for sure...... but come on man
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBlue4ever View Post
    How is this as good as it gets?? Teams like the Patriots dominate year after year in the 'salary cap era'. If this is as good as it gets or the best we can expect from this organization that is a severe let down.

While I don't necessarily agree with the WAY the OP made his points, many of them are valid. We had two lucky SB runs, basically Eli channeled his inner Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson, and caught lighting in a bottle. Of course I am ecstatic for two SBs, but lets not pretend they were a dominant organization either year. The last year this team was dominating was 1990 when they went 13-3. 2008 looked promising until a certain WR shot himself in the leg.

Playing down to the competition is something everyone knows they do, and while every team makes bad signings, it seems to happen more frequently with the Giants. Lets just admit that the OP is right and this organization has NOT been run THAT well for the last 20+ years.

who cares about dominating? the team pulled together when they needed to. we might not have dominated but we won 2 superbowls in the last few years, new england didnt right? Dominate in the season all you want, i'll take the struggling team who plays through all the BS and then pulls together to beat some of the best teams in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by rotoman View Post
    No fckb0y ive spent good money with this organization in the last 30 years I have a right as a customer to complain, my 2 cents goes to players salaries
    You have given this board way more than your worthless 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    you are an idiot.......no ifs ands or buts about it.
    Your negative diatribe is as wothless as any of your comments. You cry like a little spoiled brat.
    You suck as a fan.....GFYS
    C'mon GT you don't have to sugar coat it like that. Tell us how you REALLY feel.

LMFAO

Giants are the laughing stock of the league? I get they're struggling this season, but I don't see how a team that's won 2 SBs' in the last decade can be a laughing stock based off one season.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

I'm sorry OP, but if you want to be taken seriously, starting a thread with "we was" isn't going to help you....lol

So how was the lobster and steak? Ever go to Famous Dave's? They serve a fantastic assortment of barbequed meat and sides all on a garbabe can lid. So where is this place that they serve surf and turf that way? I'd like to check it out.
    Do not feed the trolls.

this guy.... Do you honestly think your the only one upset about the current state of the franchise? I'll take being the laughing stock to teams with no rings at all or in a long time with 2 sb wins in recent years...

Quote Originally Posted by BBlue4ever View Post
    How is this as good as it gets?? Teams like the Patriots dominate year after year in the 'salary cap era'. If this is as good as it gets or the best we can expect from this organization that is a severe let down.

While I don't necessarily agree with the WAY the OP made his points, many of them are valid. We had two lucky SB runs, basically Eli channeled his inner Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson, and caught lighting in a bottle. Of course I am ecstatic for two SBs, but lets not pretend they were a dominant organization either year. The last year this team was dominating was 1990 when they went 13-3. 2008 looked promising until a certain WR shot himself in the leg.

Playing down to the competition is something everyone knows they do, and while every team makes bad signings, it seems to happen more frequently with the Giants. Lets just admit that the OP is right and this organization has NOT been run THAT well for the last 20+ years.
    When you say the organization hasn't been run that well over the last 20 years, what are you comparing them to?

Only the Pats and the Colts have had truly sustained "dominance" over that time and that's because they have two of the best QBs' of all time.

The only other teams to get near that consistency have been the Steelers and Packers, and even they have a few years scattered in there of struggling like this team is.

If you really compare this teams' success with other teams you'll see that they're probably in the top 5 in that respect.

Sure, I'd like to have a season where they go 13-3 or better and win the SB, that's every teams' dream. It just didn't happen this year, and hopefully this season is an eye opener to everyone and the necessary changes are made.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
    Giants are the laughing stock of the league? I get they're struggling this season, but I don't see how a team that's won 2 SBs' in the last decade can be a laughing stock based off one season.
    How does a team win 2 SBs like that and 7 weeks into the season we just climb to #28 on the power rankings??? Until we beat the Vikes we were without a doubt one of worst teams...

Eve pregame shows and stuff were making jokes about the Giants winning a game... They even had one pregame after Rolle said we can win 12 straight they had a bunch of differnt TV show chatracters laughing..

I dont know about you but people are laughing at the NY Giants... Face the facts

When all else fails all we hear is about the 2 SBs agianst a spygating cheater... personally the raod to the SBs were more impressive to me... The patriots nor the Saints will win another SB if the football gods have anything to do with it...
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!