+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants played the toughest schedule in 2011 based upon W-L%

Not that it matters much now but just in case any Falcons fans on this board want to chirp that they played a tougher schedule. The Falcons played the 24th most difficult.

Re: Giants played the toughest schedule in 2011 based upon W-L%

Next year's schedule looks worst for us

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]Next year's schedule looks worst for us
    [/quote]

Well we had the toughest this year so I am not sure how much worse it could get. But looking at it now it does look brutal.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Not that it matters much now but just in case any Falcons fans on this board want to chirp that they played a tougher schedule. The Falcons played the 24th most difficult.[/quote]

Was looking for an article or breakdown of this the other day rather than going team by team.....you got one?

[quote user="BlueJayC"]

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Not that it matters much now but just in case any Falcons fans on this board want to chirp that they played a tougher schedule. The Falcons played the 24th most difficult.[/quote]

Was looking for an article or breakdown of this the other day rather than going team by team.....you got one?

[/quote]

+1

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Not that it matters much now but just in case any Falcons fans on this board want to chirp that they played a tougher schedule.* The Falcons played the 24th most difficult.*[/quote]

Now look up second half schedules.

It's even worse.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="DEgiants89"][quote user="BlueJayC"]

[/quote]

+1
    [/quote]

I found it at theredzone.org: http://theredzone.org/Features/NFLSt...fSchedule.aspx

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Not that it matters much now but just in case any Falcons fans on this board want to chirp that they played a tougher schedule.* The Falcons played the 24th most difficult.*[/quote]

What does this really mean? It means we played teams who beat us and are the number 1,2 and 3 seeds respectfully. It means we lost to those teams and will have to probable face 2 out of those 3 teams again, if we are to advance. It's time for this team to beat the big boys when it matters most, and stop living off the laurels of 2007. Plain and simple.

I have a good feeling about this teams chances in the playoffs. They are as healthy as they are going to be and we have the offense that can hang with anyone. However, we don't match up well against the Saints. They own us. I don't want to see them again.

All-Pro

hopefully our playoff schedule will also be the toughest

Atlanta, Green Bay, New Orleans, Baltimore

not that i want that, but i'd love to play 4 more games

[quote user="G-Man67"]hopefully our playoff schedule will also be the toughest

Atlanta, Green Bay, New Orleans, Baltimore

not that i want that, but i'd love to play 4 more games[/quote]

Agreed, but anyone but the Saints. Our D-Line would have to come up with a 10 sack performance to beat them. There is no way our secondary can hang with them.