+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Philly fans in a class by themselves when it comes to no class

Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat uptwo guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys. One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran. They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans. Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.

Starter

Re: Philly fans in a class by themselves when it comes to no class

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*[/quote]It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat uptwo guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys. One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran. They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans. Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.[/quote]It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.[/quote]Start cleaning up your dirtbag city before you start correcting grammar.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat uptwo guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys. One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran. They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans. Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.[/quote]It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sorry Mr Philly but it was a mob. Anytime you want to have a spelling contest your on. I am sure you are another Low Life from the City of Brothery Love.Philly is full of Cowards like you moron. </P>

what a bunch of scumbags

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat uptwo guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys. One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran. They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans. Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.[/quote]It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.[/quote]</P>

</P>

3 on one. Perhaps not a mob but still a cowardly scumbag act.</P>
    <P id=paragraph6>"A man wearing a No. 28 Claude Giroux Flyers jersey first goaded, then swung at a man in a No. 24 Ryan Callahan Rangers jersey, officials say the video shows. A melee ensued, and the man in the Rangers jersey punched back but was quickly taken to the ground where two other apparent Flyers fans joined in."</P>

Veteran

I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.

[quote user="WR4Life"]I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.[/quote]
    got a link?

Starter

[quote user="WR4Life"]I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.[/quote]Latinos/Blacks commit more crimes then every other race. Would you describe every latino/black as the "scum of the earth"? Thats the logic of Giants fans in this thread, especially the OP

Bench Player

Bread, i completely agree with your sentiment in this thread. however, a sharp condemnation at the least on your part for these folks actions would do more to help your cause than simply getting defensive.

that being said. i went to a redskins game in philly with a friend. and we witnessed a man knocked out in the philidelphia bathroom for simply wearing a red and gold jersey. i make no insults against the city, i love philidelphia. but i will say that on average, philly fans in that stadium are too emotional about their team. and ill tell ya what... i love it. i do not condone the violence... but let them jeer until their throats bleed. there is some serious passion in the philly stands. some of the fans need to know where the line in the sand is drawn however.