+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Philly fans in a class by themselves when it comes to no class

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*[/quote]It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.[/quote]

I'd love to crack you

It doesn't just happen in Philadelphia. It happens everywhere. Even in our own stadium. I can't let the actions of a few morons define an entire fanbase. You do know that they could say the same thing about us, right?
    Close or you hit the bricks

Bench Player

Philadelphia is a real dump. No joke.

Starter

Only smart Giants fan in this thread is Sharick

[quote user="sharick88"]It doesn't just happen in Philadelphia. It happens everywhere. Even in our own stadium. I can't let the actions of a few morons define an entire fanbase. You do know that they could say the same thing about us, right?[/quote]

Oh, come on. How many instances do you hear of giant yankee or ranger fans ganging up on somebody vs how many times you hear philly fans doing it, then compare it to about how many fans there are from both cities.

Place is only good for crack cocaine and assaults

Starter

[quote user="WR4Life"]I watched the video. Only furthers the stereotype about people from Philly being the scum of the Earth.[/quote]Latinos/Blacks commit more crimes then every other race. Would you describe every latino/black as the "scum of the earth"? Thats the logic of Giants fans in this thread, especially the OP

[quote user="NYG 5"][quote user="sharick88"]It doesn't just happen in Philadelphia. It happens everywhere. Even in our own stadium. I can't let the actions of a few morons define an entire fanbase. You do know that they could say the same thing about us, right?[/quote]

Oh, come on. How many instances do you hear of giant yankee or ranger fans ganging up on somebody vs how many times you hear philly fans doing it, then compare it to about how many fans there are from both cities.

Place is only good for crack cocaine and assaults[/quote]i do like cheese steaks.

Bench Player

Bread, i completely agree with your sentiment in this thread. however, a sharp condemnation at the least on your part for these folks actions would do more to help your cause than simply getting defensive.

that being said. i went to a redskins game in philly with a friend. and we witnessed a man knocked out in the philidelphia bathroom for simply wearing a red and gold jersey. i make no insults against the city, i love philidelphia. but i will say that on average, philly fans in that stadium are too emotional about their team. and ill tell ya what... i love it. i do not condone the violence... but let them jeer until their throats bleed. there is some serious passion in the philly stands. some of the fans need to know where the line in the sand is drawn however.

Bench Player

Dear TroyArcher person,
    Do not get side tracked by obscurring the facts with details that don't matter. We will fix the typos if you are going to be so finicky, just don't beat me up! Definately some major inferiority issues with you! Bottom line is that your average Philly fan is a bottom feeding neolithic reprobate with less to redeem themselves than a years worth of bird droppings.

Starter

[quote user="Giants-NJ"]Philadelphia is a real dump. No joke.[/quote]Says the dude with "NJ" in his name.