+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Starter

Re: Philly fans in a class by themselves when it comes to no class

[quote user="Zenjosh66"]Bread, i completely agree with your sentiment in this thread. however, a sharp condemnation at the least on your part for these folks actions would do more to help your cause than simply getting defensive.

that being said. i went to a redskins game in philly with a friend. and we witnessed a man knocked out in the philidelphia bathroom for simply wearing a red and gold jersey. i make no insults against the city, i love philidelphia. but i will say that on average, philly fans in that stadium are too emotional about their team. and ill tell ya what... i love it. i do not condone the violence... but let them jeer until their throats bleed. there is some serious passion in the philly stands. some of the fans need to know where the line in the sand is drawn however.[/quote]Agreed

All stereotypes exist for a reason. You can't just say that Philly gets a bad rap.

I've not seen the video, nor do I want to. But odds are the "victim" had a chance to walk away. In the NY Daily News today, there was a pic taken just after the game of the two victims (pre-incident), enjoying the victory and the day. The one guy had a bottle of something 3/4 emptied.

Still, it's sad that it escalated to the level it did, and for all its ugliness, I don't think anyone was seriously injured.

I hope they catch the thugs who did this, make them pay heavily from the wallet, and people learn to be smarter.

We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Typical Philly Trash. They are the most loathsome sports fans in the US. Like I said their only champion is a fictional boxer.

[quote user="Bread"]Only smart Giants fan in this thread is Sharick[/quote]Don't have anything better to do rather than come to the Giants message boards? lol

Starter

[quote user="loaded30"][quote user="Bread"]Only smart Giants fan in this thread is Sharick[/quote]Don't have anything better to do rather than come to the Giants message boards? lol[/quote]Eagles MB banned me for joking about Andy Reid lol

Bench Player

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="loaded30"][quote user="Bread"]Only smart Giants fan in this thread is Sharick[/quote]Don't have anything better to do rather than come to the Giants message boards? lol[/quote]Eagles MB banned me for joking about Andy Reid lol[/quote]

Wait....Breed is that you?

Bench Player

They are very, very lucky that the off-duty cop was not carrying his gun, as I'm sure most if not all cops have licenses to carry even when not on the job.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*[/quote]It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.[/quote]what did he misspell?

yea but geographically,baltimore is a lil lower on the map and this convo. they are not much better,its more of the cool thing here cuz they have been winning so not only are they football cavemen they act the same way jumping ppl who aint Raven fans and just like in Philly when these same morons end up in jail all of a sudden they become Muslim no disrespect to true believers but in jail its like a protection agency

[quote user="amdownwitjpp"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Another example at the Winter Classic where a mob of inbred, knuckle dragging Flyers fans ganged up and beat up*two guys who were wearing Rangers jerseys.* One of the Rangre fans was a cop and the other a verteran.* They really are the lowest of low of all sports fans.* Too much evidence to conclude otherwise.*[/quote]It was 2 or 3 guys, not a mob. You're spelling is disgraceful. Get your facts straight, idiot.[/quote]what did he misspell?[/quote]It looks to me that he mistyped,on the keyboard the r and the are side by side and so are the r and the t