+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should we somewhere in the draft

Baas has a 2014 salary cap # of $8.475 Million if he's on the Giants Roster. $3.225 if he's not. I answered my own question. =)

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

That is the number for a June 1st cut which splits the remaining dead money between two years in 2014 and 2015. Otherwise, he has a hit of over 6mil due to all the restructures.

edit: You're talking about cutting him now, in which the same might apply in splitting the remaining numbers between this year and next. Unfortunately, the Giants don't even have the cap room to do that.
    Last edited by penguinfarmer; 10-23-2013 at 05:24 PM.

This is a great center class. In my opinion, there are about 4-5 guys who are at least as good as the 1st center taken last year(Travis Fredrick.)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    This is a great center class. In my opinion, there are about 4-5 guys who are at least as good as the 1st center taken last year(Travis Fredrick.)
    Coulden't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Bruno View Post
    4th round for a position we need the most to protect the highest paid most improtant player on the team???

We need to draft OL the entire draft
    So ignore 1 of the worst defenses in the NFL that can't get any pressure on the QB. Ignore there is 1 corner on the team we can count on under 30, Ignore the awful LB situation. Nope once Snee is gone go FA and a legitimate Guard or 2 . Center is 1 of the least valued positions historically in the draft u can get one in the 3rd or 4th round that will be the 3rd or 4th best in the entire draft. That will be the 15th best pass rusher

+ Reply to Thread