+ Reply to Thread

Atl LB Stephen Nicholas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

Has he seen the field lately or has he been an impact for your team ??

Is this big?

Re: Atl LB Stephen Thomas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?

[quote user="gmen0820"]Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?[/quote]
    Thats what I said...see...LOL

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="gmen0820"]Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?[/quote]
    Thats what I said...see...LOL[/quote]Lol.

Not really a big injury. Atl is a very big nickel team. They normally have 2 LBers on the field and Mike Peterson will just take Nicholas SAM snaps. Nicholas is a solid backer though. I believe we were gonna pursue him before he reupped with Atlanta.

Bench Player

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="gmen0820"]Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?[/quote]

Not really a big injury. Atl is a very big nickel team. They normally have 2 LBers on the field and Mike Peterson will just take Nicholas SAM snaps. Nicholas is a solid backer though. I believe we were gonna pursue him before he reupped with Atlanta.[/quote]

If I had to choose a LB to go down out of our 3 he would have been the one. But not having him still hurts us.

Peterson was a sold back up but we put him on IR and Spencer Adkins will play if Nicholas cant play. Adkins has played decent since nicholas and mike p have been out

he's been out for a while too, they should have adjusted their D by now

Real LB Stephen Thomas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

They won't get any sympathy on this board. ( Not with all the injuries we've had ).

Bench Player

Re: Real LB Stephen Thomas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]They won't get any sympathy on this board. ( Not with all the injuries we've had ).[/quote]

Never asked for sympathy. It was a giants player that brought it up.

Adkins will play and play well

Re: Real LB Stephen Thomas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]They won't get any sympathy on this board. ( Not with all the injuries we've had ).[/quote]

Yeah, I don't think anyone is asking for sympathy. It was a legit question from me to anyone who knew if Nicholas was vital to their defense.

[quote user="Gonzo88"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="gmen0820"]Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?[/quote]

Not really a big injury. Atl is a very big nickel team. They normally have 2 LBers on the field and Mike Peterson will just take Nicholas SAM snaps. Nicholas is a solid backer though. I believe we were gonna pursue him before he reupped with Atlanta.[/quote]

If I had to choose a LB to go down out of our 3 he would have been the one. But not having him still hurts us.

Peterson was a sold back up but we put him on IR and Spencer Adkins will play if Nicholas cant play. Adkins has played decent since nicholas and mike p have been out[/quote]Oh **** that's right. Adkins will probably get the most of your minimal SAM snaps. Surprised Akeem Dent hasn't worked out for you guys, I really liked him too coming out.