+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Mock Draft !!!!!! This Ones Unique My Favorite One I've done So far

Round 1-Jake MatthewsTexas A&M -Offensive Tackle- slide beatty to Right Tackle and put pugh at his natural guard potion,

Round 2-Christian Jones FSU- Line Backer- very athetic and can bring alot to this team,one of my favorite players this year

Round 3-Justin Gilbert Oklahoma State--CB Size 6'0,speed ,acceleration,and cover skills make this guy

Round 4-DeVante Parker Louisviller-Wide Receiver-6'3 210 This guy is special,7 touchdowns in 7 games ,ENDZONE THREAT and i think he could replace Nicks if we lose him

Round 5-James Stone Tennesse -Center-Another solid lineman but for center so for sure next year,IMO the first thing the giants need to improve is a solid base because we have playmakers

Round 6-Darwin Cook Safety WestVirginia-giants run a 3 safety defense and i would like rolle,stevie brown,and this guys playing them,he has amazing stats, in 7 games he has 41 tackles 1 sack and 4 interceptions

Round 7-TERRANCE COBB -university of Cumberlands-5'11 220 small school prospect has ran for clos eto 2000 yards hes got a great skillset ,my favorite sleeper runningback

Uh, Pugh's "natural" position is LT. He has the versatility to play all positions on the line, but he was Syracuse's LT and was very good at it. And right now he is playing very well for a rookie at RT. I do like Mahews though. A lot actually. We need interior linemen right now.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

I'm still very skeptical of them going with lineman, but I'd still be very happy with Matthews. The first three picks I'd be good with.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I'm still very skeptical of them going with lineman, but I'd still be very happy with Matthews. The first three picks I'd be good with.
    Giants are going to pick at least 1 Dlineman early. They have no edge rushers and no 3 Tech's. They have no means of getting to the QB. i like Matthews I wouldnt hate having him on the team but with Beatty signed and Pugh proving he can play tackle why are we going to move him. What if he fails at Guard what do we do. Move him to the bench a 1st round Swing tackle. We need interior lineman way more than Tackles. We can get a pass rusher early and get a good interior lineman in FA by cutting Snee than either draft another Guard/Center in the 2nd or 3rd to start or go stop gap like Richie Incognitio of the Dolphins on a 1 year deal until we can cut Baas lose the following year..

1 thing though there are a lot of free agent DE's meaning we may be able to steal 1 when they money drys up

Jared Allen
    Greg hardy
    Michael Johnson
    Michael bennett
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-26-2013 at 09:49 AM.

It's for those reasons why I'm skeptical they will take an offensive lineman. But I certainly can't be too upset with Matthews, because I just think he is that good compared to the other tackles in the draft.

First 3 picks are golden

I like it for the most part. If they address DE in FA then it will be okay. I think they're going to need to take a RB earlier than 7th though this year. The depth is absolutely horrendous at that position and they're going to need a rookie who can contribute right away. Preferably a move the pile kind of guy. I have my eye on Carlos Hyde from OSU. Think he'd be a perfect compliment with Wilson.

Been high on Matthews for a while now and I'm a HUGE Davonte Parker fan. They get him in the 4th I'll take that all day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    Round 1-Jake MatthewsTexas A&M -Offensive Tackle- slide beatty to Right Tackle and put pugh at his natural guard potion,

Round 2-Christian Jones FSU- Line Backer- very athetic and can bring alot to this team,one of my favorite players this year

Round 3-Justin Gilbert Oklahoma State--CB Size 6'0,speed ,acceleration,and cover skills make this guy

Round 4-DeVante Parker Louisviller-Wide Receiver-6'3 210 This guy is special,7 touchdowns in 7 games ,ENDZONE THREAT and i think he could replace Nicks if we lose him

Round 5-James Stone Tennesse -Center-Another solid lineman but for center so for sure next year,IMO the first thing the giants need to improve is a solid base because we have playmakers

Round 6-Darwin Cook Safety WestVirginia-giants run a 3 safety defense and i would like rolle,stevie brown,and this guys playing them,he has amazing stats, in 7 games he has 41 tackles 1 sack and 4 interceptions

Round 7-TERRANCE COBB -university of Cumberlands-5'11 220 small school prospect has ran for clos eto 2000 yards hes got a great skillset ,my favorite sleeper runningback
    Justin Gilbert is one of the players i could see Reese craving for. Hes got the size/speed he look for, and also he makes plays on the ball. Hes the real deal.