+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey eagles fans

Hey eagles fans

How do you like those apples you scrubs

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    Cheering when Cruz gets a neck injury...Stay Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    Cheering when Cruz gets a neck injury...Stay Classy.
    Sadly, its nothing new..

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Only in Philly would the cheer for an injured player. Again stay classy Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    You're right. That was a win to be really proud of. The Giants scored ZERO touchdowns. They beat a team with 2 injured quarterbacks and a 3rd one who appeared somewhat lost.
    YES - The Giants now have TWO wins. You have a lot to brag about.

As far as the fans cheering when Cruz got hurt, the sound on your TV must be better than mine because I didn't know that half a stadium filled with fans could be so loud. I didn't hear any of that but convince yourself that you heard this.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    You're right. That was a win to be really proud of. The Giants scored ZERO touchdowns. They beat a team with 2 injured quarterbacks and a 3rd one who appeared somewhat lost.

As far as the fans cheering when Cruz got hurt, the sound on your TV must be better than mine because I didn't know that half a stadium filled with fans could be so loud. I didn't hear any of that but convince yourself that you heard this.
    Whats Pennsylvanoa?

butthurt bro? I know you have a feeling its a start of a run and eagles will finish last place this year, but getting rid of Reid was a good idea wasn't it? Stay butthurt this week my friend..Eagles offense scored 0 points btw, so yes im feeling confident in giants d who gave up 0 points in 2 games

Banned

You guys just suck lol it was a real snoozefest. Giants shut you down and thats all there is to it. 0 superbowls and will never win one, typical Philly fan.Not our fault all of your QBs are trash. Sad thing is we didnt need a TD to beat you girls, field goals did the trick. Thanks kid

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    You guys just suck lol it was a real snoozefest. Giants shut you down and thats all there is to it. 0 superbowls and will never win one, typical Philly fan.Not our fault all of your QBs are trash. Sad thing is we didnt need a TD to beat you girls, field goals did the trick. Thanks kid
    The greatest moment in Philadelphia Sports history is a fictional boxer...Truth...