+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Are SBLs/PSLs profitable?

When you buy a PSL or SBL, does it end up being profitable. You get first dibs on your seats for any events/concerts that come through. So buying and selling on the open market... will that outweigh the costs of SBLs/PSLs? This goes for all stadiums with SBL/PSL.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Are SBLs/PSLs profitable?

NO!

At Metlife, you only get seats for your team. You have Giant and Jet fans sharing the same seat that they both paid a PSL for (For most seats).

Can you make some money, maybe, but no real windfall for most. As for other shows, concerts etc., you don't get your seats, but you might get first dibs on pre-sales.

Thanks for the response.

What about your cost of season tickets? If you can't make it to a game... are you able to sell your single game tickets for at least cost? Or do you have to eat money if you can't make it to the game. Club seats are pretty expensive... are people willing to pay that for one game and no rights?

I have season tickets for both the Jets and the Giants, I can sell everything I want to, to friends at cost without a problem. I have never eaten the cost of the seats.

Thanks. I'm looking at purchasing my SBLs this week for the new 49er stadium. Thanks for the help. With SBLs at the new stadium we do get the right for first purchase of any other events in the stadium (non-NFL). Hopefully that helps with some of the costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Blue View Post
    I have season tickets for both the Jets and the Giants, I can sell everything I want to, to friends at cost without a problem. I have never eaten the cost of the seats.
    If you have gotten face value back on pre-season games, you are Super Man my friend! lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    If you have gotten face value back on pre-season games, you are Super Man my friend! lol
    Face on preseason doesn't happen. The ones I've sold, I have sold for 1/2 price. But most times I just give them away. This year I sold 5 of my 6 Jets / Giants preseason for 1/2 price to a Giants fan at work. I only sell to friends. I've sold 36 out of my 80 tickets. I only have 4 more seats that I want to get rid of. I'll wind up going to 15 of the 20 Home games this year.
    Old Username - JET-BLUE
    Section 129-r21, Section 225A-r7

Jet-Blue, what about preseason tickets? You are forced to buy those and you usually can't give them away.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Jet-Blue, what about preseason tickets?* You are forced to buy those and you usually can't give them away.
    [/quote]

You right about preseason, much harder to sell. I've had some luck selling those at a discount. As a whole I look at preseason as something to give away to people who buy my regular season tickets.

I have a guy who buys 4 games and 2 tickets each. I'll give him a pair for a pre-season game.

Regular season games whether Jet or Giant go pretty fast. With the price of tickets most people can go to 1 or 2 games The teams have really priced most fans out of the market.

To bad they didn't do 1/2 Seasons Tickets, so more people can get to go to more games.

Bench Player

Проблема с за&

Ужасное качество автозапчастей на Жигули меня очень расстраивает... Подскажите, где купить в Москве (!!!) хороший топливный шланг от фильтра к рампе?! Все, что я нахожу-трескается на следующий день!