+ Reply to Thread

According to SIRIUS' Pat Kirwin (sp)...

Eli, in the 4th quarter, throws a TD every 12 passes. Aldo, the Falcons, in the 4th quarter, have registered only 5 sacks all season.

Both he and his partner, Tim Ryan, picked the GIANTS to win.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: According to SIRIUS' Pat Kirwin (sp)...

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Eli, in the 4th quarter, throws a TD every 12 passes. Aldo, the Falcons, in the 4th quarter, have registered only 5 sacks all season.

[/quote]That duo right there is the best team in any media to listen to and learn.

my beer drinking team has a football problem

best sig ever. great pic!

[quote user="jaygoon"]best sig ever. great pic![/quote]thnx...should I make my thank-you line bigger?

Great work by " oldschoolcat " .

my beer drinking team has a football problem

[quote user="poppa smurph"]

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Eli, in the 4th quarter, throws a TD every 12 passes. Aldo, the Falcons, in the 4th quarter, have registered only 5 sacks all season.

[/quote]That duo right there is the best team in any media to listen to and learn.

[/quote]

I agree.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="poppa smurph"]

[quote user="jaygoon"]best sig ever. great pic![/quote]thnx...should I make my thank-you line bigger?

Great work by " oldschoolcat " .

[/quote]

No, I read the thank-you line each time. Both pic and line are perfect!!
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

All-Pro

Wow, really? Thats awesome
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I listed to a caller last night into Kirwan, it was very telling. He was an arrogant Falcons fan saying there's no way they can lose the game. Kirwan asked him how they win. He said "lots of blitzing and put Eli on his back." Then he asked who was going to cover who. The guy named matchups and it was priceless to hear Kirwan say "Cruz wins that battle." "Nicks wins that battle." And then Kriwan said "you do realize that when you blitz you have to leave something uncovered? And you do realize that Eli is pretty good and he can shred you with his reads? And you do realize that the Giants have the most explosive fourth quarter offense in the NFL, right? And you do realize that you haven't faced a D line like this before, right? And you do realize that Turner hasn't shown me anything to say he will show up in this game, right? "Im just sayin', don't be so confident you'll waltz in that stadium and smack this team around, they are pretty dangerous right now." God, I hope so...!!!!
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]I listed to a caller last night into Kirwan, it was very telling. He was an arrogant Falcons fan saying there's no way they can lose the game. Kirwan asked him how they win. He said "lots of blitzing and put Eli on his back." Then he asked who was going to cover who. The guy named matchups and it was priceless to hear Kirwan say "Cruz wins that battle." "Nicks wins that battle." And then Kriwan said "you do realize that when you blitz you have to leave something uncovered? And you do realize that Eli is pretty good and he can shred you with his reads? And you do realize that the Giants have the most explosive fourth quarter offense in the NFL, right? And you do realize that you haven't faced a D line like this before, right? And you do realize that Turner hasn't shown me anything to say he will show up in this game, right? "Im just sayin', don't be so confident you'll waltz in that stadium and smack this team around, they are pretty dangerous right now." God, I hope so...!!!![/quote]

I am getting more confident as it closer to game day that Giants have a great chance of dominating this game. Of course with the way the season has gone you never know what you'll get.

If Eli stays upright he will do very well and he should stay upright. The whole game rides on Eli and the Giants Dline.......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch