+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Reese wakes up

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    The ignorance in this thread is astounding. I don't even know where to begin.

- Reese is a good GM. Plain and simple.

- Reese had more to do with our Super Bowl rosters than many of you had to do with the preparation of your breakfast in the morning.

- Pugh is a good player and will likely start for years, but we didn't get maximum value for him/our pick at 19.

- Beason was a great pick up. Referring to him as old and injury prone completely disregards what his done with an NY on his helmet. AKA its willful ignorance.

- Claiming that we can't count our Super Bowl victories because of what the odds against Tyree's catch or Welker's drop is absurd. Guess the Patriots don't beat the Raiders in the Tuck Rule game and they most definitely don't beat the Rams in that Super Bowl. Vikings beat the Falcons in 1998/1999 (Gary Anderson NEVER misses!!!). Etc, etc ad nausium.

I'd go on but my head hurts from bad logic and my heart hurts for the state of the world knowing people actually feel justified thinking like this.
    There are a lot of emotionally driven responses on here in regards to the GM. Fact is, if we didn't turn the ball over so much we could easily have been 6-2 at this point. Then there wouldn't be any discussion about Drafts and this BS hindsight we are seeing now.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    You go to parties that have Nintendo?
    Speaking of parties...(I think this thread has run it's course so a little entertainment for ya...)

I was in a very rough neighborhood in Santa Ana, CA...it was around 4:20 pm. This neighborhood could very well be the same neighborhood that is shown in the movie "Training Day". Anywho, as I was driving by, there was an ice cream truck in the road and I had to slow down as I went by.

Well...when I slowed down, a young kid ran up to my window and threw something into the car. Before I could even look to see what was thrown in my car, a cop jumped out of the ice cream truck, jerked the kid down to the street and cuffed him, and then came up to me and said, "You are crazy for driving around in this neighborhood...especially with your wife in the car with you. These guys will slit your throat and throw you in the dumpster if they thought you had $5.00 in your pocket. You have two choices. You can either be a witness to the crime, or you can be a party to it!"

I responded, "Well...I really like to go to parties!"

Not really...I really didn't say that...but I can't help but wonder what that cop expected me to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    He resorts to insults when he's lost the argument.
    And seeing as he's always insulting myself and others...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    The ignorance in this thread is astounding. I don't even know where to begin.

- Reese is a good GM. Plain and simple.

- Reese had more to do with our Super Bowl rosters than many of you had to do with the preparation of your breakfast in the morning.

- Pugh is a good player and will likely start for years, but we didn't get maximum value for him/our pick at 19.

- Beason was a great pick up. Referring to him as old and injury prone completely disregards what his done with an NY on his helmet. AKA its willful ignorance.

- Claiming that we can't count our Super Bowl victories because of what the odds against Tyree's catch or Welker's drop is absurd. Guess the Patriots don't beat the Raiders in the Tuck Rule game and they most definitely don't beat the Rams in that Super Bowl. Vikings beat the Falcons in 1998/1999 (Gary Anderson NEVER misses!!!). Etc, etc ad nausium.

I'd go on but my head hurts from bad logic and my heart hurts for the state of the world knowing people actually feel justified thinking like this.

+1000

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I heard he gave a 2 word answer as to how they could hold it together after going 0-6..........Tom Coughlin.

I have a 2 word answer as to how we got to 0-6.............Jerry Reese.
    One of the few times I agree with you!

+ Reply to Thread