+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I completely blame that aarogant piece of crap carmello for this one. The shots that moronic fool was taking in the 4th qter was downright embaressing ! If i were teammates of Melo, i'd tell em to smarten the fudge up! The guy is 2 stupid to realize hes at his best when his teammates are involved. How does he not raelize that?
    He sucked down the stretch but he was the whole team basically first half. It doesn't matter this is such an inconsistent team. Oh well. Just another loss no big deal to me.

you get 40pt 12reb 4asst 2steal 1blck on 16-31fg 8-9FT from Stat and Bargs, and still lose..

Quote Originally Posted by n420p69 View Post
    He sucked down the stretch but he was the whole team basically first half. It doesn't matter this is such an inconsistent team. Oh well. Just another loss no big deal to me.
    No he wasen't . Bargs and Stat played well the entire game. And you just made my whole point. Melo played well when he was playing within the team, he wasent forcing shots, he was only taking quality shots, he was passing the ball, and everyone was involved, hence we were up 9pts with like 6min to go or something. Then down the stertch, the last 5-6 minutes, the idiot becomes his usual shoot every time he touches it no matter how bad, and if he does pass, its with no time on the shot clock basically and results in a terrible last second heave by a teammate.

out of market so...

to me, and I've said this since day 1, STAT has heart just not the body. Melo on the other hand is purely a shooter and a ballhog.

These 2 have gobbled up so much $$$ that even a second-teir talent wouldn't come to NY unless they actually want to play for the Knicks.

As for the Draft, we got Melo to thank as well as Dolan and the reality is Melo and JR basically sabotaged a ship that was already sinking.

I don't hate Melo or Stat or JR; I just feel really let down by our Team and have been since the turn of the Century...

"There's winning and there's being a Knicks fan..."

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

As most know, i'm a big Umass fan, and always hope they do good in everything. Some of my fave sports moments were when Umass Hoops was battling in the final four with Marcus Camby and Company. Welp, Derek Kellog has the Umass Minutemen rolling again! There team is so unique and i believe they have 2or3 NBA quality players on roster.

They have a poor mans Kevin Durant type in Raphieal Putney, whos a 6ft 9in forward who has grea 3pt touch and is extremely athletic. He just drained 3 3pointers in a row against No.Illinois just now..

They got a big bruising C named Cady Lalanne whos a beast on the glass and shoots a high pct..

They also got guys like Chaz Williams(nate robinson like with better vision), and Sampson Carter, who does a bit of everything. Im excited to see where this minutemen team goes this yr, and thank god for Umass, because they at least are giving me something positive to watch this basketball season. Unlike the freaking knicks, its nice to see a team actually hit on there promise.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    As most know, i'm a big Umass fan, and always hope they do good in everything. Some of my fave sports moments were when Umass Hoops was battling in the final four with Marcus Camby and Company. Welp, Derek Kellog has the Umass Minutemen rolling again! There team is so unique and i believe they have 2or3 NBA quality players on roster.

They have a poor mans Kevin Durant type in Raphieal Putney, whos a 6ft 9in forward who has grea 3pt touch and is extremely athletic. He just drained 3 3pointers in a row against No.Illinois just now..

They got a big bruising C named Cady Lalanne whos a beast on the glass and shoots a high pct..

They also got guys like Chaz Williams(nate robinson like with better vision), and Sampson Carter, who does a bit of everything. Im excited to see where this minutemen team goes this yr, and thank god for Umass, because they at least are giving me something positive to watch this basketball season. Unlike the freaking knicks, its nice to see a team actually hit on there promise.
    We need a point guard, ASAP.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Bargs was big again.

I didn't catch the game because my I took my lil bro to that Hobbit movie lol... but looks like Melo shot better and Bargs went off. JR 1-8... yikes. Shump only shot twice but had the best +-. The bench got rocked on +- but looks like Tim did his thing with 13 pts. I haven't watched that many games lately since I just get super aggravated and have finals to study for but the games that I have watched lately Beno has played really poorly... Looks like he did a decent job tonight but I think I would like to see Murray get some more burn. He is big and shows a ton of effort on defense. He kind of reminded me of a poor mans Shumpert during the summer league

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Watching the Washington game and first possession I see is Udrih blowing a layup lol

Shooting 30% right now... but only down 5 so have to feel fortunate that it isn't a bigger deficit

+ Reply to Thread