+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1699

Thread: 2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

They're playing better and it all has to do with Stat stepping up as a consistent 2nd scorer, which was how it was supposed to be from the beginning.

Too bad it seems like it's too late though unless they go on some ridiculous run.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Is anyone watching this?!?!?!

I went to my girls house when we were up 17 with like 5 mins left... i checked my phone and saw we only won by 1 point lol

I guess the third stringers nearly blew the game... but still i think woody pulled the starters a lil early

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Is anyone watching this?!?!?!
    I missed tonights game. Saw we WON though. Looks like Stoudamire has found a fountain of youth out there. Man, to think of the possibilities we could of had. At least ATL lost. Only 2 games or so out, I believe. Alot can be forgotten if they make the postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    I went to my girls house when we were up 17 with like 5 mins left... i checked my phone and saw we only won by 1 point lol

I guess the third stringers nearly blew the game... but still i think woody pulled the starters a lil early
    Yeah, Woody pulled the starters and PHI went on a 16-1 run. In the 12 possessions the bench guys had they turned the ball over 6 times and missed all 6 shots.

I know people are gonna say Woody pulled the starters too early, but there's no way he could forsee these guys playing that poorly.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

STATS last 5 GAMES.

7-16FG 17PT 12REB 4AST 3BLK @Cle

9-10FG 23PT 6REB 1BLK vs Philly

6-13FG 15PT 6REB 1AST 1BLK vs Milw

8-15FG 21PT 4REB vs Indy

10-15FG 22PT 10REB 1AST

Not bad....

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    STATS last 5 GAMES.

7-16FG 17PT 12REB 4AST 3BLK @Cle

9-10FG 23PT 6REB 1BLK vs Philly

6-13FG 15PT 6REB 1AST 1BLK vs Milw

8-15FG 21PT 4REB vs Indy

10-15FG 22PT 10REB 1AST

Not bad....
    He's been killing it lately. A nice thing to see is that he is scoring efficiently too. Hopefully he can keep it up. I think the minute cap on him and the sitting the back to backs early on really helped him stay healthy this year. Hopefully he can continue to produce numbers like this!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I missed tonights game. Saw we WON though. Looks like Stoudamire has found a fountain of youth out there. Man, to think of the possibilities we could of had. At least ATL lost. Only 2 games or so out, I believe. Alot can be forgotten if they make the postseason.
    With the Knicks winning and Hawks losing it puts NY 3 games back of the last playoff spot
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    With the Knicks winning and Hawks losing it puts NY 3 games back of the last playoff spot
    4 in the loss column with 13 to play. They basically have to go 11-2 for a realistic shot

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    4 in the loss column with 13 to play. They basically have to go 11-2 for a realistic shot
    Kyle Korver missed the Hawks last game, and I hate to say it, but i'm hoping he misses alittle time, as without him, they are really a terrible looking roster. Its Millsap and Teague and no one... I think he might be the key to Knicks making or missing postseason. Knicks also can't afford to lose to any bad team from here on out, even on the road. They go out West after tonights game with the Cavs, and they simply gotta have a d***ling trip..

+ Reply to Thread