+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 170 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Double Double for Bargs. Hes got 10pts 10boards with half the 4th to go. Had 8boards the game before last. Hes needed to rebound more here and he seems to be doing so. Oh ya, he just wet a 3pter as well to take a 5pt lead in the 4th qter! Bargs baby!!!!!!

he was huge late in the game there! He played some nice D as well. The bank on the 3 was classic hahaha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

That was the best game Bargs has played

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    That was the best game Bargs has played
    That 25pt 8reb 5blck game against Charlotte is a close 2nd though..lol Lets also not forget, that both those games, the Atl game and Cha game are 2of his last 3games since Chandlers been gone. When u can get what hes giving us along with Melos production, the knicks will be tough to beat. They don't need to get that much from a combonation of Hardaway, Artest, Smith, Shump, Felton, Prig, Udrich, Stat, and Martin.. I have backed this Bargs deal since it went down, and i'm gonna stick by it.

Hardaway has been really good, considering how early into his career he is. Right outta the gates hes producing. He should look really good halfway through the yr

Are we gonna have to play Cole Aldrich tommorow night against Houston and Howard and Asik? I'd think at best case, were gonna have to play Stat and Kenyon Martin alot of minutes and go with a mix of Martin and Bargs, Stat and Martin and so on and so fourth. I think i might try starting the game with Aldrich at C and Bargs at PF with Melo at SF and then shump and felton.. What do u guys think?

With a rumor that the NYK's were thinking about shopping Shumpert to the Nuggets for Faried (sp) and the Nuggets choosing to exercise their option on him just before their game yesterday, do the Knicks outright go after him and keep Shump?

Or do we see them send off a piece of our future (Shump) for a win-now approach?

Honestly another F in the paint makes me giddy especially if he averages 10 pts, but having to lose Shumpert possibly, sickens me.

http://nba.si.com/2013/11/13/knicks-...aried-nuggets/

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...h-faried-trade

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    That 25pt 8reb 5blck game against Charlotte is a close 2nd though..lol Lets also not forget, that both those games, the Atl game and Cha game are 2of his last 3games since Chandlers been gone. When u can get what hes giving us along with Melos production, the knicks will be tough to beat. They don't need to get that much from a combonation of Hardaway, Artest, Smith, Shump, Felton, Prig, Udrich, Stat, and Martin.. I have backed this Bargs deal since it went down, and i'm gonna stick by it.

Hardaway has been really good, considering how early into his career he is. Right outta the gates hes producing. He should look really good halfway through the yr
    The Competition he faced last night was much better thats why I think last night was a better game

LOL did u guys see this GIF of the Knicks D against San Antonio its hilarious. Look how bad every player looks

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The Competition he faced last night was much better thats why I think last night was a better game
    Oh, i know it was better. I'm just saying, its not his only really good game. hes been a monster in the last 2games we won. Also, i seen him about 5times last night alone let a knick get a rebound he could easily have snatched but had no need with better ball handler right there for the easy bound. Shoot, there was like 5saves bargs made last night that don't even show up on the boxscore. One in patciular was really impressive and ended up with a 3pter for us..

I'm telling ya redeye, this guys better then you think.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    With a rumor that the NYK's were thinking about shopping Shumpert to the Nuggets for Faried (sp) and the Nuggets choosing to exercise their option on him just before their game yesterday, do the Knicks outright go after him and keep Shump?

Or do we see them send off a piece of our future (Shump) for a win-now approach?

Honestly another F in the paint makes me giddy especially if he averages 10 pts, but having to lose Shumpert possibly, sickens me.

http://nba.si.com/2013/11/13/knicks-...aried-nuggets/

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...h-faried-trade
    With Tim Hardaway Jr now here, hes alittle more affordable, at least when its to get a Kenneth Faried. I'd do that in a heartbeat. Go Bargs, Faried,Melo,Smith, and Felton as the starting 5..

Funny enough, some of the biggest arguements i've been in on these boards were about Kenneth Faried. I loved em and this one dude thought he was just good becuase of level of comp and wasen't gonna be able to bound like that in the pros. I showed him games against some good teams and measurables and scouting reports and nothing worked. I wish i knew what happend to that guy??lol I litteraly can't remmember his name..lol

+ Reply to Thread