+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 170 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Are Power Forward had 1 rebound in 25 minutes
    So what? We gave up 83 and 81pts in 2games.. Are defense has been utterly brilliant. Were sitting at 2-0 with win in chitown if we simply play team ball and move the rock like we were leading up to us tying the game. Alot of that has to do with Bargs who got hot at the right time and was enfuego that 3rd qter. He simply was locked in. It does us no good though, if as soon as we tie a game or come back, if we go to heavy Iso and forget about the rest of the team. Thats the only reason we lost last night. Other wise, we probably win by 5-7points last night.. Shoot, even with the last 3minutes being all "horse" type shots by Melo with 3secs on the clock, it still took a last second shot by Rose to beat us..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    So what? We gave up 83 and 81pts in 2games.. Are defense has been utterly brilliant. Were sitting at 2-0 with win in chitown if we simply play team ball and move the rock like we were leading up to us tying the game. Alot of that has to do with Bargs who got hot at the right time and was enfuego that 3rd qter. He simply was locked in. It does us no good though, if as soon as we tie a game or come back, if we go to heavy Iso and forget about the rest of the team. Thats the only reason we lost last night. Other wise, we probably win by 5-7points last night.. Shoot, even with the last 3minutes being all "horse" type shots by Melo with 3secs on the clock, it still took a last second shot by Rose to beat us..
    all in all on road at Chicago I was impressed with the comeback. Didn't seal the deal but something to build off of. They way people were talking on Bulls boards was like they were going to blow us out and have an easy walk over game
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    You think the Knicks can make a run? They got abused in the paint, how far will they go being that soft?
    83 and 81pts.. Thats all u really need to see.. The issue isn't defense where they got Chandler down low along with awesome peremiter defenders in Metta and Shump, and solid defenders off teh bench in Martin and Hardaway.. The issue is scoring, yet again..

Banned
    Listen, there is no bigger critic of Chandler then i am. Shoot, i was the first one who questioned weather he deserved all the credit he was getting the yr before last. But this yr, over the first 2games, CHandler has been utterly brilliant! I mean, freaking brilliant! What have you been watching?

I know but he has stretches of great games and then he just disappears, he isnt that good

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    I know but he has stretches of great games and then he just disappears, he isnt that good
    Well at least let em have those kinda stretches before knocking him. As of now, hes been ridiculously awesome. Rumour had it even before thsi yr, that he really worked hard in the offseason and wanted to make up for his postseason. So lets see what happens..

Chandler has played well so far but I have absolutely zero faith he will when it matters in May and June. The guy always disappears when the Knicks need him

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Chandler has played well so far but I have absolutely zero faith he will when it matters in May and June. The guy always disappears when the Knicks need him
    I have very little faith he'll continue it through the next 10games let alone that long..lol But, that said, he was outstanding in Dallas champ run season and has had some pretty big seasons, so maybe this is one of those yrs? His problem is, he seems to let up at times every game, and even if u only do it for a few possesions, it still can be diffrence between losing by 4 or winning by 2...

tough loss. lot of weird calls by the refs. trying to make points of emphasis early in the year. just another way for them to shave points.

What a dreadfult team down in New Orleans. Thats a bad mix, with Tyreke Evans, Holliday, and Gordon. Alot of bricks coming this yr down there..lol

Banned
    Well at least let em have those kinda stretches before knocking him. As of now, hes been ridiculously awesome. Rumour had it even before thsi yr, that he really worked hard in the offseason and wanted to make up for his postseason. So lets see what happens..

Nah, he just isnt that good. He isnt a very good center. He had good games then he disappears. typicsl ny knick