+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1688
    Jimmer with a career high.... add him to the list of players who have had career highs vs the Knicks this year

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Overtime... you have got to be kidding me

Felton is absolutely terrible

Lol at jimmer fredette going byu style on the knicks. Brickstape.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Jimmer with a career high.... add him to the list of players who have had career highs vs the Knicks this year
    Yep, it's amazing how often this team turns mediocre players into superstars. Especially PG's. I've never seen a team so bad at defending the pick n roll.

I'm sorry but, I think I'm with Redeye that it's time to start trading everyone. Beginning with Melo. I think a team can win with Melo as one of it's superstars but it's obvious that he needs another player on the team that he respects enough to acquiesce at points in the game.

The risk is just too high. If he just up and leaves the team in F/A next season it'll take 10 years for the team to recover. Just the precedent alone will prevent other superstars from wanting to come here in the future.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
    Yep, it's amazing how often this team turns mediocre players into superstars. Especially PG's. I've never seen a team so bad at defending the pick n roll.

I'm sorry but, I think I'm with Redeye that it's time to start trading everyone. Beginning with Melo. I think a team can win with Melo as one of it's superstars but it's obvious that he needs another player on the team that he respects enough to acquiesce at points in the game.

The risk is just too high. If he just up and leaves the team in F/A next season it'll take 10 years for the team to recover. Just the precedent alone will prevent other superstars from wanting to come here in the future.
    If they don't trade Melo and want to make some noise they will have to part with Shumpert or Hardaway (I would be really mad if they traded Hardaway though), Chandler, and Felton for a big man and PG.

I am done with Felton.... He was yawning during a TO when Woodson was talking... He had a terrible turnover during OT that sealed the fate of the Knicks. Missed a lot of shots in the 4th that would have put the Knicks out of reach.

I am not saying it is all his fault because it is not... but I honestly think he is the worst starting PG in the league right now and it isn't even close IMO. He plays no defense at all. He is wildly inconsistent on offense and doesn't create enough most of the time. He also has a lot of turnovers. I would love if they could somehow get Tyler Ennis when he declares for the draft. That kid is the truth!

What this team should do is fire Mike Woodson, and hire Patrick Ewing as HC. Trade Carmelo Anthony to a team and make sure part of the deal is a 1st rd pick in this yrs draft.. The only thing i think could get many fans hyped at this point would be seeing the Big Fella back at the garden. Hes so due a opp to be a HC also. Let him lead the rebuild and give him his 3yrs to show progress.. He can grow as a manager and we can start over. Maybe we get rid of Chandler for picks also? Only guys that should stay are Hardaway, maybe Shump, Tyler, and thats it. Anyone else is game to go and you got 3yrs to make it right, improving a bit along the way.

Knicks trying to trade Felton.. Will accept ham sandwich in deal

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    If they don't trade Melo and want to make some noise they will have to part with Shumpert or Hardaway (I would be really mad if they traded Hardaway though), Chandler, and Felton for a big man and PG.

I am done with Felton.... He was yawning during a TO when Woodson was talking... He had a terrible turnover during OT that sealed the fate of the Knicks. Missed a lot of shots in the 4th that would have put the Knicks out of reach.

I am not saying it is all his fault because it is not... but I honestly think he is the worst starting PG in the league right now and it isn't even close IMO. He plays no defense at all. He is wildly inconsistent on offense and doesn't create enough most of the time. He also has a lot of turnovers. I would love if they could somehow get Tyler Ennis when he declares for the draft. That kid is the truth!
    The problem they've had has been constantly trading away future assets for possible now success and it hasn't worked. There isn't a single player that the Knicks would honestly be able to get by trading Shump and yet another 1st rounder that would change the team into contenders. The best they can hope is to be able to get into the playoffs and draw one of the other mediocre eastern teams.

Once they get into any real games against contenders they'd be done.

So really, the risk of him leaving at this point just outweighs the possible reward of him staying.

People keep saying the Knicks have talent, and they do, but it's strong talent at the bottom of their roster, when the NBA has shown that it's more about that talent you have at the top of your roster. And the Knicks just don't stack up with other teams once you get past Melo.

Look at who the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best players are on the Knicks, and compare them to their counterparts on contending teams and you'll see it's not even close.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

anybody watching this Rising Star Challenge.. Hardaway Jr is tearing it up!!