Pablo - Miller - Beno
    Hardaway - JR
    Melo - Metta
    Faried -Amare - K Mart
    Tyson - Tyler

I like this
    We might be on to something my friend haha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

TImmy flat out killed it for Team Webber! I loved this kid and he was the guy i wanted most, and i've had pretty big hopes for him(thinking Allan Houston esque), and even i coulden't perdict how quickly hes improving and showing flat out domination mode at times! I think Timmy sees a All Star game before said and done, if not more.

Melo.. On fire.. 8 3s

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Melo.. On fire.. 8 3s
    I fell asleep a couple hrs before game and missed it. I also heard he said he'd be totally fine resigning for less then the max. If that is true, i'd be completely game to resigning him. Use that extra money you save to go get a David West esque PF, to go along with Timmy Hardaway and Iman Shumpert, and maybe were on the way to something? ALso, i'm all for Patrick Ewing being HC. That would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    My fear is he'll be packaged in so stupid deal.. Tyler is a keeper also.. Gotta keep the young talent
    Im surprised by how well he has played still dont think he will be an All Star level player . Ive seen a lot of young Knicks get overrated and if a better player comes along I would trade him. Waiters was killing him juking him out of his shoes"He fell down", Hardaway was just launching 3's 5 feet behind the line. I thought we should of tried to trade for Waiters when we had the chance. He is a legitimate 2nd option and he is the quick guard this team doesnt have.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I fell asleep a couple hrs before game and missed it. I also heard he said he'd be totally fine resigning for less then the max. If that is true, i'd be completely game to resigning him. Use that extra money you save to go get a David West esque PF, to go along with Timmy Hardaway and Iman Shumpert, and maybe were on the way to something? ALso, i'm all for Patrick Ewing being HC. That would be sweet.
    I'll believe it when I see it, Melo has always talked like winning and teamwork is the most important thing but his actions dont match his words.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    TImmy flat out killed it for Team Webber! I loved this kid and he was the guy i wanted most, and i've had pretty big hopes for him(thinking Allan Houston esque), and even i coulden't perdict how quickly hes improving and showing flat out domination mode at times! I think Timmy sees a All Star game before said and done, if not more.
    I know you like him but I still dont see that level of talent when I watch him. I think he is a nice player but not an All Star level player. I just dont see any 1 thing he does well. Unless he develops into an insane jump shooter I dont see him becoming anymore then an average starter. I would still move him in the right deal

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I know you like him but I still dont see that level of talent when I watch him. I think he is a nice player but not an All Star level player. I just dont see any 1 thing he does well. Unless he develops into an insane jump shooter I dont see him becoming anymore then an average starter. I would still move him in the right deal
    Hes only a rookie, bro. Hes all ready showing a impactful game. Like I said back then, hes got takeover ability. Hes very basketball savy, can shoot the deep ball, is solid defenseively , good FT shooter, good on the break, getting better and better as a finisher. NBA bloodlines going through those veins of his..lol I see a 20pt scorer in the next 3yrs.

I am going to the game tomorrow! Hoping for a W! First Knicks game in about 10 yrs... Midwest problems haha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I am going to the game tomorrow! Hoping for a W! First Knicks game in about 10 yrs... Midwest problems haha
    Pray for a win.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.