+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1699
    end this ****ing season already...****

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Knicks blow.. that is all.. Goodnight

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Knicks blow.. that is all.. Goodnight
    Wow, I didn't even know they played.lol You don't understand, if I told some of my old girlfriends that I didn't even know the Knicks played, they'd ask me if I was sick.lol Kinda tells ya what kinda garbage, disgusting, embaressing, loser team this is. Double digits to the Pistons.. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Wow, I didn't even know they played.lol You don't understand, if I told some of my old girlfriends that I didn't even know the Knicks played, they'd ask me if I was sick.lol Kinda tells ya what kinda garbage, disgusting, embaressing, loser team this is. Double digits to the Pistons.. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
    I saw the score at half and I believe they were up... I didn't watch the game because I refuse to put myself through that again but they are really bad this year. They won't do **** until they get a PG who can be a factor and get some defense... Chandler has been soft as warm butter on defense in the games I last watched... and that is his "specialty" lol

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Looking at the box score... The Knicks shot 38.6% lol.. Felton 1-9, Smith 5-17, Hardaway 0-6, Shump 2-7, Chandler 3-9... it is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Looking at the box score... The Knicks shot 38.6% lol.. Felton 1-9, Smith 5-17, Hardaway 0-6, Shump 2-7, Chandler 3-9... it is a joke
    Dream Team..

Dream Team..
    This might sound crazy but I think letting Copeland walk and trading Novak away severely hurt the team. Sure they didn't play the best defense but they were consistently solid at shooting 3's. They also brought a ton of energy from the bench and the crowd when they made 3's (Especially Novak). The last few games I watched the crowd was not into it and the bench looked miserable

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    This might sound crazy but I think letting Copeland walk and trading Novak away severely hurt the team. Sure they didn't play the best defense but they were consistently solid at shooting 3's. They also brought a ton of energy from the bench and the crowd when they made 3's (Especially Novak). The last few games I watched the crowd was not into it and the bench looked miserable
    Do either of them even play? I haven't heard anything about them since they left..

Do either of them even play? I haven't heard anything about them since they left..
    Good question. I never thought that Cope would play when he went to the Pacers and I am pretty sure he hasn't done **** and Novak is in Toronto right? I couldn't tell you if he has done anything there either... Its a shame because they really had solid roles on the Knicks last year and were effective

I really dislike the knicks, but I do feel sorry for you guys because we share the love for the giants. They need to stick a wrecking ball to this team and just rebuild it. Dolan is absolutely the worst owner in sports. Knicks fans, if you really want to do something about it, just stop going to the games and buying their gear. As long as Dolan gets paid, he could give two ****s about whether the knicks are good or not. Owners like this take advantage of fan loyalty and just looks at power point presentations and pie charts about how much money they are making in certain areas. He does not care about the fans, the team, or the coaches. He only cares about cash money.
    Close or you hit the bricks