+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1699
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    To me, if you bring in Phil Jackson, resigning Carmelo is a must. He isn't gonna be around long, and the knicks don't have many assets , and alot of missing draft picks,s o making sure they at least got a skys the limit scorer gives him something to go with. THen hopefully he adds charechter to the team, and keeps Timmy Hardaway JR.. I'd look to get the right mix of guys , and not just 2 max contracts with whatever else you can find. Bring in a David West type, and a Lance Stephenson, and maybe a Kyle Lowery, as opposed to bringing in say one Dirk Nowitzki. Obviously just a example, of the kinda strategy im talking about.
    Yea looks like its a done deal according to reports today. Just some minor details to work out. Hmm. Interesting choice by Jackson. With the Knicks hands tied pretty much with no draft choices and no money to being in big names what can Jackson poss have up his sleeve to turn this thing around
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

There is also reports of him using this job to springboard into a better one like in LA..
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Yea looks like its a done deal according to reports today. Just some minor details to work out. Hmm. Interesting choice by Jackson. With the Knicks hands tied pretty much with no draft choices and no money to being in big names what can Jackson poss have up his sleeve to turn this thing around
    Simple, his name.
    The Knicks are a mess, and I'm sure he is well aware..but by simply being Phil Jackson..I guess players would be more open to joining the Knicks.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Pete Carroll tweeted saying Congrats to Phil Jackson on his job with the Knicks

Do you think it is a premature congrats by Carroll or he has an inside scoop?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Amare and Chandler are out... and guess who gets the start? Cole Aldrich... what the heck? Jeremy Tyler>>>>> Cole Aldrich

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Amare and Chandler are out... and guess who gets the start? Cole Aldrich... what the heck? Jeremy Tyler>>>>> Cole Aldrich
    Cole had a really good game. I like most are end of the bench guys this yr, so i'm glad when any over em play. Aldrich was a high draft pick when he came out, so he does have talent in that big ole frame of his..

My best bud was at Knicks vs C's last night. Good game for him to be at. They looked great even withou Amare and Chandler, albeit against lowly Celts. Either way, Timmy was great shooting the ball, Melo was his usual great self, and JR was good, and we got great contributions from Aldrich and Tyler(defense)

another W

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    another W

Knicks are playing well. If they somehow manage to sneak into the playoffs that would be a miracle... but unfortunately I think they are just trying to suck me into watching them on a regular basis again just to drive me insane lol